Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Haha yeah sorry guys but even though my bosses drive me nuts at times, I will stay where I am for now.

2 Likes

Maybe I should have gotten into software development and then you all could be fighting over me :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Too comfy in your position, afraid of change are you?

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

Everything’s not perfect but I’m happy with what I’ve got. Change could mean better things or worse. It’s a gamble that I don’t need to take.

5 Likes

If the op is nice and quick, maybe you CAN squeeze in some gluteus augmentation afterwards :laughing:

All the best with the op Oltman, praying it goes well.

2 Likes

@Wyvern what time do you usually leave the office?

I’m still sitting here waiting for traffic to subside a bit before I leave. Hoping to leave around 17h45 so that I don’t sit too much in traffic.

2 Likes

Hey, I always by 3:30 or 4 at the latest, I rather work from home than sit in the traffic!

Yeah, my meetings went till after 4pm so I thought I would do some focus work rather than sit in traffic. Thanks, was just curious.

1 Like

Then its best to wait till about 6ish, should be good then.

Next week when you come in, come say hi - free coffee

1 Like

Morning all. Happy Humpday.

:dromedary_camel::grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Hello peeps.

FYI: It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

So sleepy this morning

3 Likes

Me too! But Mika and Becky don’t care :smiley:

3 Likes

Annoying. We have an HP printer that has one black and 3 colour ink cartridges. The cyan is empty. Now I cannot print. Not even a page with just black text. Nope, the depleted cartridge has to be replaced first. So, now we have no working printer until we get a new cartridge. And I bet you its not even really empty.

3 Likes

hahahaha yea I am sorry they can wake the whole world if they tried I think :stuck_out_tongue:
@oltman that is the norm these days, it drives me utterly insane that a printer cannot just print in black and white without having all the cartridges full…

2 Likes

@oltman The print industry is slowly busy dying, being replaced more and more by digital. In response, the print industry is doing the best they can to live in denial and cling to every little bit of artificially inflated profit they can, coming up with more and more ridiculous ways to lock you down and spend money on them. All they’re doing, instead, is making everyone angry at them and so more people are ditching printers all together. What do they do in response? Double down on their insane strategies.

5 Likes

Besides the terrible strategies, printers are utterly useless machines, in general. We put men on the fucking moon, but can’t develop a printer that doesn’t flat refuse to do what it’s supposed to at least once a week. Bane of my existence, those things. Their industry is dying a slow and painful death, and good riddance.

3 Likes

Hello. Hows everyone

4 Likes

Wasup

1 Like

Has the forum had an upgrade?

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 14.04.13

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 14.04.22

1 Like