Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Better question, why aren’t you using dark mode?

3 Likes

Have you tried dark mode, while sitting in the sun?

1 Like

YASS!!! Thank you!

1 Like

The Tsar is alive! Long live the Tsar!

2 Likes

:wave:t2: How goes it?

1 Like

What’s this “sun”?

3 Likes

Morning marvellous meatbags.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Greetings

4 Likes

Hello julle! :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Morning everyone

we are at 38mm of rain since midnight…

Im working from home till it lets us

They are coming to install our batteries for the solar today! So at least we are 1 step closer

4 Likes

Cold wet and rainy day.

Plan was to work at the office today but will stay home in this weather.

3 Likes

45mm now and I have no choice I have to go to work we have a farewell for a staff member

1 Like

Drive carefully. Take your water wings.

1 Like

Visibility was zero, took me an hour to do a 30min drive, saw 3 small accidents 1 big one

People keep forgetting rules of the road when it is wet

1 Like

How can something so ugly be so expensive?

1 Like

dude

People that go mad for those Duckies as well - I think they are mental and the keyboard is ugly!

15 of the keys are even missing. Do I have to source them myself?!

2 Likes

Fancy, expensive gaming keyboards like the Corsair K95 used to come with extra macro buttons, volume dials etc. Now we pay extra for less keys!

1 Like

And it is in

6 Likes

Hallo everyone!! Its been a hot minute since last i posted here. Well lots have happened and hopefully ill be back posting regularly again. Hope everyone is doing well.

Firstly, @oltman good luck for tomorrow’s procedure. Time to get an earring to cover up the gap in your ear. Perhaps a nice pearl stud would look fabulous!!

Okay so on to my stuff. So this past few months have been crazy at work. Things have changed drastically and I decided to make some changes to my career. Ive been part of technical deployment and been in technical roles in our IT department for the better part of 12 years. But now its time for a change. So from 1 June I will be moving to the Growth and Innovation team and Technical Pre-sales manager. Effectively selling technical solution to clients, and dealing with the cotracts and commercials associated with it. Im very excited for the new challenge and feel like its a good direction for my future career within the company. I already have excellent working relationships with all our clients and have a knack for translating geek speak into business speak. The new position is more of a lateral move for me in the company so I wont see a major increase, which is okay despite the constant rising cost and interest rates. Which is killing me right now.

Other than that the family has been each one sick already with flu. My wife was patient zero, which infected my daughter, then me and then my mother, who came to help us take care of the kid. I guess sleep is only for the single and the old.

10 Likes