Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Was wondering where you went. Glad to hear you and the family are well - despite the flu kak.

Congrats on the new position - always good to get to see things from a different perspective and change the work life stuff up a bit.

3 Likes

Thank you @DieGrootHammer !

And welcome back! Sounds like a good move! Good luck!

4 Likes

Morning all. Happy Friday!

Sending @oltman all the positive vibes and good thoughts this morning. May your breast reduction op go smoothly, quickly, and safely.

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

@oltman

6 Likes

allo all

4 Likes

We’ll have to talk louder now, so’s @oltman can hear us properly.

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

have a great day

@DieGrootHammer Welcome home! Im super proud of you for making that move - I believe you will thrive.

@oltman good luck and ignore the eejits :stuck_out_tongue: Just make sure the mark and drape the correct ear :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice, I hope it’s less stressful than working in IT. May it go well!

3 Likes

Hello julle! Out of surgery and home already. Very sexy plaster on my ear! Well, its so big I assume I still have an ear…

Thank you all for the well wishes! And jokes!

This from my sister this morning:

9 Likes

I’m glad that it went well and that you are home already.

3 Likes

'ear 'ear!! :laughing:

Glad you’re home and on the mend already @Oltman. I said, GLAD YOU’RE HOME!!

4 Likes

OK, my augmentation was a success!

5 Likes

You are now assimilated.

3 Likes

You should try painting, I’ve heard (with my two full ears) that it’s done wonders for a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter in the late 1800’s…

6 Likes

Good morning all!

2 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day and stay warm

2 Likes

Aloha all.

Weather shows it as 8℃ this side but definitely feels warmer than yesterday. Apparently Matroosberg got a lot of snow, considered the drive but chances are it will all be melted by the time we get there.

3 Likes

We did that drive once. Left home at 06:00 and was in the reserve by 12:30… On our way back the traffic to Ceres was backed up by at least 40km. I don’t think those folks got to see the snow that day, but at least we spent a good hour or so building snowmen and so forth. Snow was about knee high.

When we got home, I took the car for a wash immediately, as it was coated in mud inside and out. The car wash even said I’m the first snow car for the weekend. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello world.

3 Likes

Morning all.

2 Likes