Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Salut!

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

print(“Hello World!”)
Hello World!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@Beo I would wait a little, this was the first snow and you would have to go high up to get to the snow :stuck_out_tongue:

Hex river Valley

Du Toit peak from Paarl

Highest peak in Matroosberge

5 Likes

Hello julle! :wave:t3:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. If there is something going wrong in your body please get it seen to and don’t keep it to yourself, also speak to your relatives. My Mother passed away in hospital last week while waiting for a liver biopsy that very morning.

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss @czc huge hugs

you know we are here if you need us (pm me if you just wanna vent in private)

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, @czc. Our condolences. Like @Wyvern said, we’re all here for a chat if you need to.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear @CZC. Sending you and yours sincere condolences and thoughts. :cry:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @czc praying for you and the family, may you all draw closer to comfort one another at this sad time.

2 Likes

Lots of sincere condolences, love and prayers from this side. Good luck through the mourning process.

2 Likes

Condolences on your loss @czc

Praying for you and the family.

2 Likes

My condolences! Praying for comforted hearts. Lots of love!

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that @czc. Condolences to this terrible loss.

2 Likes

Condolences to you and your family @czc, if there is anything we can do to help, please feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

Grey sky greetings.

:grinning::wave:t2:

An hour later and it’s all blue skies and sunshine. Weather is weird.

3 Likes

Morning people of the place

Send us the blue please?

2 hours in traffic this morning…

2 Likes

Yikes, doing my first performance reviews as team leader today, quite the challenge being on the giving end of those things!

1 Like

Good luck with that!
They are trying very hard to get me involved in a club called toast masters - aka they teach us how to speak to big groups etc, my biggest fear - I am not a public speaker

Yeah, I feel ya man, first time for me too this year.

Very good skills to have and improve upon. Don’t be nervous, just be yourself and be natural.

2 Likes

Dude, there is a 85% chance I am running our Hackathon in August for the Cape Town team . . . . Im fine with that, just no good at speeches - so I pick on a few staff and make them do it