Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning you beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

So I have a question. To the people living in CPT area can we organise like a meet and greet someday? Really want to put faces to the names on here?

4 Likes

Sies you didnt tell me you moved!

We can make a plan soon - aka after pay day :stuck_out_tongue:
Also hai people of the palace

4 Likes

Dit was orals op XD veral op Facebook
Maar ekt getrek eks hier nou moet ek net 5 haar hier bly Dan’s ek n local

2 Likes

Might try that for joburg again this year.

Good Morning everyone! Internet is back one week later.

4 Likes

One thing I have learned from living here is that Cape Town people are fickle, or “clicky.”

4 Likes

I’ve seen that even on reddit and people have mentioned it in passing.

2 Likes

Yep. Experienced the same. Our niece, who now lives with us due to studying in Stellenbosch, experiences the same. We said it’s just a matter of time before people warm up to you, to which she replied that it’s not a problem for us, because we are now PART of the clique. Some introspection revealed that we really are…

It is pretty much the 5 year period thing. We’ll be here for 5 years on 1 April and we’re really starting to feel part of our community. What helped us tremendously was integrating with the other parents in our son’s school. We’ve made great friends that way and share common joys and troubles with kids of the same age group.

3 Likes

Oh, and what probably helps is that our son is quite extroverted. He makes friends quickly and has a knack for charming the girls. He has a “wife list” already that grows almost daily. On Valentine’s day he had a date with his “wife” since 3 years old (they really have been “together” since then) and also got letters and crafts from 3 other girls at school. The teacher apparently had to talk to the one persistent girl who kept on kissing him during the day - once even with mouthes open!

5 Likes

Nearly afternoon all!

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

Darnit I leave CT on Monday. But I’ll be back in 3 months!

1 Like

Motosport is starting soon and such I’ve updated my calendar to include all MotoGP and F1 fixtures.

2 Likes

Greeting Commandos.

2 Likes

Good morning players.

3 Likes

Happy :sunny: Day Salutations!

3 Likes

Hmmm, Monday. What do you have in store for us today? :thinking:

3 Likes

Monday can go back in hole from whence it came.

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

Also Edge is the most annoying browser. I’ve had it and I’m downloading Chrome again.

5 Likes

Dude what get me is how everyone has the world’s time this side.

2 Likes

Also good morning my beautiful earthlings

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tech Support Hotline