Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Bloemfontein is moer koud, julle :snowflake::cold_face:
And almost immediately my head cold came back. I had almost kicked this bug after a week in more temperate Durban, but one breath of cold air last night and the snotfactory started up production again. Meh.

6 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes

Good morning - glad that we’ve settled into the usual, milder winter now.

5 Likes

What up homies?!

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

Word.

5 Likes

Greetootings on the Monday not Monday.

3 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Morning all. Wacky Wednesday wishes!

2 Likes

I wish for this day to end.

3 Likes

I hope it does improve for you (the day) but that is very early for you to be over it. :frowning:

Morning on this day of inauguration.

2 Likes

Can dogs eat apple cores?

The boss has tenants with dogs, the bull terrier usually sits and waits for leftovers. Today it was the alsatian.

6 Likes

Yes. Our red fox lab regularly eats whole apples.

That one, that’s pretending to be asleep and not naughty.

6 Likes

Yeah, we had a Huskey that loved eating entire apples and carrots.

Growing up, I also had a German Shepherd that used to eat avocados and mangos.

3 Likes

Jake loves his frozen carrot snack, and he will happily eat an apple or broccoli or pumpkin or… Well, almost anything really. He’s becoming ~pickier~ more discerning as time goes by and he realises he is no longer living with starvation. However, just be aware that apple cores do contain a teensy bit of cyanide, and also have a hard fibrous texture that is hard to digest and could potentially cause intestinal blockages. However, the doggo would have to eat 200-300 apple seeds to ingest enough cyanide for it to be toxic. But still, they could have some mild intestinal discomfort from the apple cores+seeds.

3 Likes

The resemblance to Jake is uncanny! That’s definitely a Malinois-alsation mix, or Malsation, emphasis on the “Mal” aka crazy

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Good morning citizens of currently FreeEarth*

* Assimilation is inevitable. Resistance is futile. Comply to survive.

2 Likes

/compiling…

Merge request submitted.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re using Gitlab. Both Github and Azure DevOps use the term Pull Request.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes