Morning all

3 Likes

Look! It’s Tuesday!

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning MEW.

3 Likes

I am in need for some colouring.

Can anyone recommend where to get a decent colouring book that does not contain the following:

• brown kind of paper that is typically in kiddies colouring books
  • mosaic and mandala type of “stress relief” pictures

I use a lot of alcohol markers and colour pencils for this activity and such require decent paper. Of course I don’t want to spend R500 on a damn book but I also don’t want kiddie pictures. Give me Marvel or DC or whatever is cool.

Thoughts?

Check out some of the Kerby Rosanes books on Takealot and/or Amazon (to compare prices and availability.)

Amazon.co.za

Kerby Rosanes | Shop Today. Get It Tomorrow! | takealot.com

Not 100% sure about the paper, but I’d guess it’s decent quality based on the shear number of titles and variety of topics.

Also Francois Gautier on Amazon - a lot darker but some amazing designs to colour:

Amazon.co.za

2 Likes

That is some fantastic feedback and thanks, I have never heard of them before and learned about them for the first time. Thanks for the recommendation, would love to hear more.

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday!

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

I don’t think your image is loading correctly, she spazzing out but if you load the image it plays properly.

In other news, my nearly 4000-word report on my Australia report was able to meet its deadline and has been published throughout the organisation. This is a massive win for UX in our org.

5 Likes

Skill issue.

:joy:

Oh wow grats man! I know how passionate you are about UX, so a big win for you!

Congrats Beo.

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Good day people of the palace

I think I am alive?

2 Likes

Very Nietzsche of you: therefore you are alive

2 Likes

I see you post. You are alive!

2 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes