Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning mewbs,

Seeing reports of big rain in SA. Hope your are all safe

4 Likes

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes

Yeah, I dont get it. Half of KZN is doing the load shedding for the rest of the country… You should be safe!

3 Likes

At least Eskom chose not to loadshed Durban.

No water, no fibre, no roads, but at least there’s power. For now anyway.

2 Likes

Ballito just got load shedding… From 2pm until 4pm. The audacity is beyond understanding… Actually have no words…

(Edit: by Ballito I mean the greater KwaDukuza area which is not just the affluent Ballito area, but also those who lost just about everything and now getting loadshedding…)

5 Likes

Hey everyone.

I also see they are looting now in Durban.

2 Likes

You joking… :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I was scrolling and saw this:

2 Likes

My heart bleeds

3 Likes

Devastating scenes. My heart goes out to them all. The looting and the load shedding are just salt in the wounds.

2 Likes

I got that whatsapp. Man its crazy I’ve been to those places, I’ve driven those roads.

1 Like

Yup man, hence me saying, my heart bleeds for KZN. The past three years have been so devastating for the province. All my family is still on that side and I still love the province (and yes, I support the Sharks.)

Hard to see Bayhead like that, a lot of my childhood was spent there and at the harbour, even in my adult life I drove around a lot of Montclaire and Prospecton.

I spent the first 20 plus years of my life in and around Durban and greater area.

2 Likes

Help, I got sucked into Skyrim mods, fffuuuuuu. The mods are double the game size…

2 Likes

LOL! Been there! The real question is how clear you want the water to be…

1 Like

I’m passed the landscape, and cities, busy adding 4K armor mods :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

if you are using nexus mods, there is a mod that allows more than 255 mods at a time :smiley: I tried it once, but my RAM could not handle it XD

1 Like

Any know of the best streaming service to watch Sport? Don’t midn using a VPN, but most places Geolock via your Credit card details, so VPN does not work then.

BTW not DSTV

1 Like

If you find out, let me know dude

We just have the F1 app for that.

Morning people of the palace, Im tired today

Hope you all have a good day

Morning all. Happy mini-Friday.

:grinning::wave:

It’s a forced smile from me this morning.

Load shedding yesterday 16:00-18:30. Power came back for an hour. Then went off and hasn’t come back yet. Incompetent muppets at Eskom telling everyone there is no problem, it must be load shedding, and closing calls as “resolved”. Battery packs are almost all drained, UPS is dead with no time to recharge.

I know I shouldn’t complain considering the significantly worse circumstances so many others are in at the moment, but damn, living in this country is so frustrating at the moment.

2 Likes

I’m with you, mr. Redd. Power went out at 23:30 last night, rendering my CPAP machine useless. This causes my sleep aponia to kick in, which means I woke up with a headache, sore throat, and feeling as if I hadn’t slept at all.

Power is still out. I’m working off the gennie today.

It sucks, but you are spot on in the observation that we’re still much, much better off than a lot of folks at the moment. Right now I’m just thankful that all of my friends and family save @Oltman that used to live in KZN, don’t anymore, so I know everyone I know is safe.

EDIT: It worked! As I clicked submit, the power came on! You did it, MEW!

2 Likes