Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Have you considered SkySports?

1 Like

So we’ve hidden 3 Easter eggs on our website. How quickly can you find all 3? There are 3 distinct colours - cyan, mint and silver.

1 Like

Currently looking into BT, SKY and Euro. All of them thus far seem to require a full address for the subscription and address when entering cc details. So seems like they geolock using payment method as well. Once registered and watching with a VPN is not an issue, the registering part is the pain

2 Likes

Cyan

Mint

Silver

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

So far on my phone none… But it can be our crappy line

What is Harry Potter’s spell to turn the electricity back on? Also, where do I get a wand?

2 Likes

No such luck for us. :neutral_face:

Maybe, maybe, maybe this time….

2 Likes

Nope. MEW magic still not working for me. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

A question I need to answer from a job application as an initial screener phase I assume, which seems to be very contradictory:

A thorough understanding of simplified user-centred design methodologies

So do I give a short or in-depth description?

2 Likes

Yes. :smirk:

5 Likes

Finally long weekend. Damn its been a long two weeks.

5 Likes

Nope, nope and nope. They are actually egg shaped.

2 Likes

I gave up after an hour - send cheats via pm!

I feel for those with no power, we have been without water since Tuesday… The smell… oh, the smell!

3 Likes

The kids be like, Yes!! Go to bed stinky!!

4 Likes

Its like you know my kids!!!

3 Likes

So, we finally opened our first shopping centre today! Normally we build for others, this time we (our family) are 51% shareholders.

Also, normally, as contractors, we do not get to really gauge a community’s response to a centre, but today actually felt pretty damn good! There was a such a good vibe! It made it worth it.

Its in a township called Ekuvukeni, with a few small shops but no decent shops within walking distance. Now there is a Shoprite, Ackermans, Pep, Pep Cell and soon the hardware shop will also open.

Some quick drone footage:

This is also the first time I am in charge of two of these at the same time, the next one will be opening in a few weeks. I feel like a proud daddy!

9 Likes

That is truly amazing and remarkable bud, I wish you and the family all the success, give Him all the glory!

4 Likes

Congrats :tada:

2 Likes

@oltman Huge Congrats!

Morning people of the palace, those that are travelling, please be safe on the roads!

Im off to work (yay double pay)

3 Likes