Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Peaceful Easter Friday greetings.

:grinning::wave:

Power eventually restored at 11:00 last night. Of course, we then had load shedding from midnight to 2:30. :roll_eyes:

Missus is very worried about her fish and meat for tonight’s first night Pesach Seder. It’s all been on ice in cooler boxes until early this morning, so it should be fine. :crossed_fingers:we don’t give the guests food poisoning :grinning:. She’s so excited to be having guests for dinner again - it’s the first Passover dinner with guests we’ve been able to have for three years. #ThanksCovid

On that subject….

• Chag Sameach to all celebrating Pesach.
  • A Blessed Easter to all those observing this holy weekend.
  • And of course, a continued Ramadan Mubarak to all those marking the holy month.
6 Likes

That’s very impressive @Oltman. Wishing you, the family and your other partners and tenants much success. Bring on the shoppers!! :shopping_cart:

2 Likes

I hope your celebrations go well and everything work out great for you and your family.

3 Likes

Chag Semach!

2 Likes

We’re getting some hectic hail here

1 Like

Afternoon :wave::wave::wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday.

2 Likes

Morning mense. Hope you all have/are having a Super Saturday!

:grinning::wave:

1 Like

Talk a walk to checkers with my boy to get some few things for tomorrow supper. What a beautif day and I think I’ll make some pork katsu.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here:

YNWA

2 Likes

Good Easter Sunday morning wishes!

:grinning::wave::hatching_chick:

Joburg egg hunts are all indoors after nearly 24 hours of constant rain. Either that or the Easter Bunny and all the local egg hunters are getting wet.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

The eggs have probably floated away.

2 Likes

Durban easter egg hunts are for 5l water bottles painted like eggs

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day

1 Like

Fair bit of moisture in the air at the moment…

1 Like

Happy Easter everyone!

1 Like

Busy prepping lamb now. Do you guys cook anything specific today?

1 Like

So, what’s been happening in my world. Well my daughter is going through teething which means we’re not sleeping well at all. We decided to visit my family for the weekend, which is great but on Friday my sister was attacked in her house just as I left by a guy with a gun. Luckily he didn’t expect people in the house otherwise he would’ve had his gun loaded. Which ended up saving my sisters life, as he pulled the trigger but nothing happened. So dealing with that the weekend without sleep has been fun.

7 Likes

Sheesh that’s terrible @DieGrootHammer ! I’m glad that she’s alright.

2 Likes