Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Maybe if you’re on the COTC grid.

1 Like

Interesting, I see our overlords give us, their employees, the option to buy into stocks/shares in the Schneider Electric Group.

1 Like

Is it a good stock to have? No idea how they perform…

1 Like

If they don’t want kids to wear specific things then they must put it in the schools code of conduct and then make school appropriate mask available to the students.

It’s crazy that they teach the kids do t be afraid of who you are and stand up for yourself/others but then want to censor them when it’s something they don’t like. :roll_eyes:

My niece’s school have mandatory school masks which the students have to wear when in school uniform that also matches the schools colours etc.
If there is no such policy then screw them.

3 Likes

Morning all. Happy Thorsday!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Stage 4 down to Stage 3? Got happy for a moment…

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

lol no idea, I look at those graphs and it’s all over my head. Regardless, I can’t afford a single share anyway :laughing:

1 Like

Are they listed on the stock exchange?

Simon Brown from JustOneLap said its a bad idea to own shares in unlisted companies unless its your own company. Which is possibly a subjective statement and relevant to personal experiences.

1 Like

One reason for that is that it’s more difficult to sell shares if unlisted. If it’s the company you work for, there’s typically buyback clauses that come into effect when you leave the company, negating that risk.

2 Likes

I believe so, whatever this means. :blush:

1 Like

It’s orange now. It must be betterer

2 Likes

May have to remove this gif. Just realised that rainbow cat may be advertising its sexual preferences. Sorry about that.

:rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

Nyan.

3 Likes

Yip thats the one reason. The other reason is that he bought into a company that went bust.

Schneider. Must be a German listed I’m guessing. You work for a German company?

Best to go for etfs when you start. Start small and then you buildup and eventually get going with dividends like this.

Also the B stands for Black so like everything else in this country it can be boiled down to racism.

2 Likes

Primary Exchange is listed as EPA which is the Euronext Paris Exchange (the old Paris Bourse).

Err, no it doesn’t. Never has, regardless of how often the conservative media likes to say it does. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (or Questioning).

2 Likes

Sarcasm in written form is like farting and saying, Look at that!

I see now, the future is batteries. If you can run your everything off of batteries and gas, you’ll be good. I can’t even message on telegram or signal, that’s how fucked the network is. Teams is not working. Slack is. I mean, is the fucking coal wet again?!? What’s the excuse this time? It’s like we’re moving to an era, where basic utilities are no longer a given.

Also, don’t be racist greg, there’s no black in that flag.

2 Likes

Why is there still no “chop” emoji?

1 Like

I do enjoy the fact that you used a gif of Colin Mochrie who is a strong Pride supporter as well - his daughter is trans, and he’ll take on internet troll for her.

2 Likes

Afternoon all

I hope you all have a great day

I am gonna be mia for a bit, till I find my footing again. The family got a knock from the last progress meeting. And the prognosis is not good.

I will be around once I have found balance

5 Likes

Meeting didn’t go so well. Basically they are adamant that my daughter is breaking the code of conduct and she has to stop wearing that mask. They also suggested that maybe a school that is more permissive of sexual choice would be better. Then they gave me a printout of a course that the governing body chairman went to on LGBTQ which gives families how to “cure” the mental disorder of sexual misguidance.

It took everything I had to nod and leave. My wife is a teacher there and she also wore the same mask in support of my daughter today and she got a written warning for doing so.

Interesting day

6 Likes