Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Get better soon!

It didnt go well today, so we are all a bit broken and shellshocked, feels worse than the day of the accident

2 Likes

I think that was a sarcy reference to the dude’s hairstyle in Beo’s gif :laughing:

That sucks Wyz, sorry to hear. Hopefully things get better soon. :hugs:

3 Likes

We can only hope, but the day was emotionally draining, worse than the day of the accident. We just hope he doesnt remember what happened today (small chance tho since he was completely lucid)

4 Likes

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:

It’s a weekend, but sadly, not a long one. Best make the most of it.

2 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

At least i got some sleep, still exhausted tho and emotionally drained. Taking the day slow

3 Likes

Sarcasm, just another service offered here.

Morning!

4 Likes

Loadshedding suspended!! \o/

4 Likes

Yay, Sunday is saved.

3 Likes

Morning all. Happy Mother’s Day.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Happy Mothers day

4 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day and happy Mother’s day to all that it applies to (wifes included as well, as doggy parents)

3 Likes

Goooood morning Monday!!!

3 Likes

Morning people!

I hope you all have a good week.

I managed to slip on some steps and hit my lower back against the steps. Bloody sore this morning. Hopefully it’ll go away.

How are you all doing?

3 Likes

Ouch! Hope you heal up quickly

3 Likes

Ouch! Having had the same thing happen to me about a month ago I know your pain. I had some bruising for quite a while that I’d only notice when sitting or lying at a certain angle but it did get better over time.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace,

Alternate Ice packs and heat packs for a day or two, some panamore. If the pain gets worse, see someone.

Hope you all have a great day.

Im doing ok today, needed the weekend to recharge, made mum watch Serenity since I needed some Firefly in my life.

3 Likes

Heh. How do reavers clean their spears?

:sob:

2 Likes

No just no!

I’m a leaf in the wind . . .

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello everyone

2 Likes