Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Thats for sure.

1 Like

I’ve been lurking a lot, hope everyone is happy AND healthy :smiley: going to keep lurking as there is a lot going on my side :sweat_smile: Have an awesome day everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

We are just happy to see you are still with us, you are missed!

2 Likes

They aren’t even pinning these any more

1 Like

yea and we are going off at 6 - 8:30 tonight, have the genny ready to go and having dinner now

1 Like

Yeah, already started making my potato and leek soup at around 4pm, got it ready to serve only to realise it’s time to get my kid to jiu-jitsu. Urgh, now I’ll have to eat when I get back in the dark. I should not have tasted it while getting ready to serve.

2 Likes

Luckily we have a few soups in the freezer so had potato and lamb soup for dinner

I wanna try make a French onion or even have an attempt at making a chowder.

2 Likes

Evenin’

5ajbeWB

2 Likes

I didn’t know what that was so I googled it, wow now I feel like it too.

2 Likes

Make sure you have a whole day. It took me 8 hours including making the baguette. And FWIW, the baguette was also to give me something to do while the onions cooked for hours, but you’ll want a fresh one one way or another.

1 Like

Welcome dude :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope to the onion soup, im not a fan of onions

Even properly caramelized onions? They’re very different from raw.

1 Like

Only cooked in food, fried or caramelised. But i tried the French onion soup once… Never again

1 Like

Also want to try French Onion Soup.

2 Likes

Was it proper French onion soup?

But I guess if you wouldn’t eat a spoonful of caramelised onions on its own you probably wouldn’t like the proper stuff anyway.

1 Like

Caramelised onions i can eat as a topping, not as a main meal. Also has to be red onions.

Yes i am that fussy.

The soup i had was made by a very good chef at the hotel i worked at. Its more the consistency that puts me off than the taste.

1 Like

If I was stuck on an island, and the only way to survive was to eat one onion, I would rather starve.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace have a great day

2 Likes

Greets and goes!

:smiley: :wave:

2 Likes