Elite Dangerous

This is my all time travel (hyperjump) map. I have 758 total jumps so far. As you can see, I am way beyond anything I’ve done before. My previous furthest excursion (towards the bottom right) was my expedition to the biggest known star in the galaxy, VY Canis Majoris.

3 Likes

Quantam World is a much larger detour than this map would suggest. I still recommend giving it a visit though.

There were reports of some commanders accidentally boosting their SRVs into orbit.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll see if I can visit it. I hate being behind now and having to catch up and thus missing the views. I still have like 38 jumps left to get to Anchorage.

1 Like

About halfway through.

5 Likes

I made it to Rohini (Anchorage) last night. I think I’m going to fly straight to the Rusty Net Nebula instead of going to WP3 first.
I was thinking of going to Quantum World first, but I see it is quite out of the way because it is much lower on the galactic plane.

2 Likes

I’m back at the plantery port midway to WP after much messing about at the Collection of Wonders and the guardian ruins.

I also cracked the nod and received an invite to the Fleetcomm PG. It will be pretty cool to see other commanders for a change.

1 Like

4 Likes

I made some progress last night, got all the way to the Rust Nebula (?).
So not too much further to go I guess. I took my SRV off my ship before I started, should maybe put one on again.

1 Like

I’m not sure how much adding it back in would affect your build. I’m having lots of fun messing about in the SRV though. I find its a nice change from the usual honk, scoop, scan, jump, repeat cycle I find myself in.

1 Like

Yeah i also don’t have one because of weight issues but they look so fun and after seeing your pictures I’ll add it next time im near a station that stocks it

Arrived at WP4. Its nice to see some other commanders

4 Likes

That’s cool. I’d like to try to reach wp4 before everyone has left already.

2 Likes

I had no idea there were stations that far out.

2 Likes

I have also arrived at WP4. There is not a single other ship here right now, so that is kind of weird.

Took advantage of a neutron star xD

3 Likes

Thats a spacious looking cockpit you have there

1 Like

Haha yeah it is massive! There is an extra seat either side of my seat, and quite some distance away. The Anaconda is a really big ship.

1 Like

Some expedition stats courtesy of EDSM.net:

2 Likes

That’s cool. So many jumps

Managed to meet up with a bunch of players for the launch of wp5. Some fancy ships out there.

4 Likes

The star of the next leg has been somewhat uneventful

2 Likes