Elite Dangerous

Thanks @Beo!

I just bought my Python and set it up as a multirole ship. I cannow go mine LT diamonds and have enough firepower to defend myself if anyone gets ideas. I am saving money for the Fleet Carrier update later… I hear rumours of it costing billions…

1 Like

Oh man, you sending me on a trip, and now I wanna get into playing it again.

Well gosh darnit, I just love this game.

2 Likes

I still have an Anaconda there somewhere. Phew, haven’t played in so long.

2 Likes

Well damnit… now you’ve piqued my interest.

2 Likes

Python is pretty flexible. You can write automation scripts, data analysis scripts, web app scripts… Just about any script. It’s a great multirole scri… OHHHH. You said SHIP. I was just about to ask why you “bought” Python, as you can easily download it for free. :wink:

3 Likes

My Diamondback is still out in the abyss somewhere

1 Like

Haha! Dev jokes :wink:

1 Like

The long promised, long awaited space legs - and planetary atmospheres too? - are eventually coming to Elite! (well, in early 2021 at least, unless they’re delayed.)

Disembark, Commander, and leave your mark on the galaxy in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey
Explore distant worlds on foot and expand the frontier of known space. Be the first to step out onto countless unique planets as you discover land untouched since time began. Elite Dangerous: Odyssey invites you to become a true pioneer.

Wishlisting for the DLC is available on Steam now, but no indication of pricing yet:

5 Likes

I wonder if this will make its way to consoles too, I really, really hope so. Amazing news nonetheless.

1 Like

You’re one of those people that leave the cinema just as the final scene fades to black before the credits start so that you can avoid the rush, right? :smiley:

1 Like

SPACE LEGS!!!

Wow this is amazing! I haven’t played ED in a very long time, and this update will surely get me back into the game for a bit.

3 Likes

That’s great man! But when the condition surfaces, there’s medication your GP can prescribe you.

3 Likes

hahaha #mybad

I haven’t seen the vid yet as I was browsing on phone and wanted a better experience. But thanks for the clarrification. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Greetings commander… o7

1 Like

You decide to swap your racing cockpit for a spaceship cockpit instead?

@Nosferatie is pretty hooked :grin: add him on Steam

1 Like

lol! Chris Roberts must be having a stroke right about now

3 Likes

Fits the frame better :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes