Forza Motorsport

I seriously need to pick one car and really go for it. I keep on doing 10 laps and then switch cars :confused:

Yeah, I have the same issue. Not just about trying to see if another car will be fast or quicker, but to test the handling as well. To find the one tha suits me, but chances are I already have.

1 Like

If we can get everyone sub 1:25 that would be great! Remember to use ghosts, and don’t take the fastest. Use someone 2-3 faster than your current time

How do you add the ghosts in? Forza 6 had them automatically and I am yet to see them in 7

Yeah kind of stupid. You need to watch the reply of the person you want as a ghost and then add them as your rival. Or just watch the replay

So everyone add Flex as a Ghost lol

1 Like

hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue: 1…2…3… GO!

I don’t see any ghosts in my rivals, dunno why, anyone else?

My Forza keeps freezing at the on the first loading screen :’(

Tried this?

Oh no! Every single time?

I’d suggest a delete and reinstall but its a 100gb install on pc (probably a bit less on console)

Just as much on console :confused:

Seemed to work again this morning. Not sure if the driver update fixed it or just chance. Tried out the Renault 5 Turbo, eish. You pros can ma keep that car. I’ll go back to the MK1. Tried the Civic SI too, set a 1:25 time, so not bad either.

1 Like

I have not checked the leader board in a while. Who has not gotten in a clean lap yet?

And for those that have, what was your car of choice so far, not the fastest car necessarily but the car you feel has the most potential to get the fastest time if you practice with it even more.

My car of choice is the Civic '84, but needs lots of improvement to beat the Renos time

I think everyone has a clean lap with me holding up the back in the 1:25s.

I’m making way to many stupid mistakes sadly.

That is not bad at all though!
I hate that combination of turns after you go uphill into that blind left hander. I am loosing lots of time especially over there.

Pretty sure I’m in the mid-high 1:25s still as well. Think I set it with one of the Hondas. Did we ever confirm if we’re running the Challenge for 2 weeks? Or do I need to smash the global lap record by this Sunday night?

Also losing time there. My execution in braking into that first left hander is off and ruins it all.

And that last corner…

Think lets give the challenges 2 weeks

1 Like