Game Store Sale Thread - Steam, Epic, GOG, Humble, Fanatical

The Annual Steam Winter Sale

Steam’s big annual end-of-year sale is now on. Running through until 5 January, there’s a lot of games on sale throughout the “Winter” holiday.

There’s a feeling of holiday magic in the air—specifically the kind of holiday magic that translates to massive savings on thousands of games during the Steam Winter Sale, December 22nd at 8pm SAST through January 5, 2023 at 8pm SAST.

We promise no one will be following you around this store asking "CAN I HELP YOU FIND ANYTHING?” while you browse. And boy do we have fun things to browse. Beyond checking out discounted games, you can also hit up the Points Shop to claim free stickers throughout the sale, or look for deals on additional winter goodies.

While you’re visiting our magical “town” of deals, don’t forget to cast your vote in the 2022 Steam Awards! Voting for the winners will begin when the Winter Sale officially launches on December 22nd at 10am PST.

Remember to check out the SteamDB Sales page for helping in sorting out all the sale titles but give it a little while to cache all of the sales many games. Signing in with your Steam ID will help highlight titles you already own and titles that you have wishlisted.

https://steamdb.info/sales/

2 Likes

Some quality savings here:

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that both Steam and Epic sales end tomorrow. Also the last day to use your extra 25% coupon with your Epic purchases.

4 Likes

One week flash sale over on Epic Games this week.

Epic Games Store End of Winter Sale

Here’s a link to all the games on sale for the week: Epic Games Store | Official Site

1 Like

I know it’s on Game Pass, but this is a steal if anyone was interested enough. Just thought I would share.

3 Likes

Epic Games MEGA Sale

18 May - 15 June

The annual four week MEGA Sale is on at EGS.

There are more opportunities to save than ever in one of the biggest sales we’ve ever had. We have enormous discounts of up to 75% off select titles. The Epic Coupon returns, with additional savings of 25% on eligible games. And we just launched a brand new Epic Rewards program that lets you earn 5% of your purchase back to spend on your next eligible Epic Game Store transaction.

To celebrate the sale Epic Games will have a Free Game and a Free Giveaway each week. Week 1’s free game is Death Stranding and the Giveaway is Fortnite’s Coldest Circles Quest Pack.

Get 25% off when you spend ZAR 239.99 or more on eligible items.Expires Jun 15, 2023, 5:00

3 Likes

Found a quality deal - AC Valhalla for under R190:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/assassins-creed-valhalla

3 Likes

I loved this game, will replay one day. As someone who has a soft spot for nordic mythos, it was amazing to see its portrayal how the common people of the time (not very accurate, but still) believed in it, throwing in the Christian beliefs at the same time. I think it is an amazing game.

4 Likes

The Steam Summer Sale 2023 is now on.

Remember to use Steam DBs Sale tracker to manage your Wishlists and find the best deals.

https://steamdb.info/sales/

4 Likes

Worst fest ever! Spotted it straight away!

4 Likes

Whole host of Ubisoft titles with some steep discounts on the Stealth Fest Sale:

Tempted to go buy FC4 for R99 on a new Steam > Ubisoft account and just leave it there to see if the account ever gets deleted.

Tempted, but not daft. :smiley:

5 Likes

Steam Strategy Fest currently on, with some decent discounts on a number of titles.

Steam DB to track all the sale items and sort and link to your Wishlist.

2 Likes

Sir, some of the pictures on your picture have tiny pictures on them reading “On PC Game Pass”. How would one go about getting the tiny pictures on your own pictures of games?

2 Likes

It’s from a browser extension called Alike03’s Subscription Info. It can be a little too much sometimes, but it’s saved me from spending money a number of times.

If I could get something like it to work in the Steam client and not just on the website I’d be very happy.

5 Likes

Thank you, I will try it out!

2 Likes

BRAVO, sir! BRAVO!

2 Likes

SUCH a good series! Worth the R150 admission fee!

2 Likes

It’s the annual Scream Fest and Halloween Sale over on Steam. Discounts on thousands of seasonally appropriate (and adjacent) titles. Sales runs for one week only through to 2 November. Also tons of games with demos available too.

2 Likes

The annual Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is now on, and this year includes a rechargeable 33% off coupon - after each use you’ll get a new one to apply to your next purchase.

Get 33% off when you spend ZAR 239.99 or more on eligible items.

Claim your first coupon here: Epic Games Store Holiday Coupon | Get a 33% Discount at The Epic Games Store

Add the 33% off to some decent holiday sale discounts and things can add up nicely.

Dying Light 2: Stay Human - Winter Tales Edition for example is at 40% off its R899 price tag. Take off another 33% for the EGS Coupon and you can pick up the game for just R361.

Last of Us Part 1 works out to R403, Red Dead Redemption 2 can be had for R220, Dead Island 2 for R430, Remnant 2 for R261.

Epic Games Holiday Sale | Save On PC Games – Epic Games Store

Here’s some of the bigger titles on sale:

4 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Steam Next Fest Demo Reviews