[GameClub 13] Batman: Arkham Knight

Bumping this for people who haven’t voted yet. Also, remember you can change your vote by clicking on Show vote.

2 Likes

No Idea where I will find the time, but voted for Kingdom Come because I’ve wanted to play that for a while now.

4 Likes

Normally my weekends are dedicated to sport. But since there’s no sport, it’s the ideal time to tackle a long game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t we usually do multiple votes for games we’re willing to play?

3 Likes

Oh yeah! D’oh! Let me remake the poll. I’ll recon the two polls if necessary.

4 Likes

Here is the real poll for GameClub 13. I failed at polling previously (we usually do a multiple choice poll for GameClub), so I have closed the original poll and made this new one.

So that we don’t end up with a dead-heat between too many games, I have made the maximum number of selections 4. In other words, please choose (up to) the four games you want to play most during the next GameClub.

I’ve set the poll to automatically close on 23:59 on Thursday so that we can start whichever game is selected next weekend. You are able to change your vote until that time.

The playtime in brackets is the average time to play through the main story and extras, according to HowLongToBeat.com.

(Apologies: @Viper, @Dragonic, @DarthMol, @FarligOpptreden, @oltman, @MalicE, @Beo, @Wyvern, @DieGrootHammer, @murfle, @Wlad, @czc, and @1nF4m0u5. Please vote again.)

(@Solitude, @Entity, and @Deadlypinecone: Thanks! I see you have already case your new vote :smile:)

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance (71.5h)
  • The Surge 2 (28.5h)
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence (12h)
  • Mass Effect 2 (35.5h)
  • GTA V (47h)
  • Batman: Arkham Knight (30h)
  • Rebel Galaxy (31.5h)
  • Subnautica: Below Zero (~64h)
  • Undertale (10.5h)
  • Yakuza 0 (65.5h)
  • The Long Dark (44h)

0 voters

3 Likes

I streamed the first two hours of Kingdom Come: Deliverance tonight, if anyone wants to take a look for the purposes of casting their vote.

5 Likes

Tonight I’ll be streaming Rebel Galaxy, for anyone who’s interested in seeing what the game is like. I won’t spam the whole forum, so I’ll only post the link to the stream in the MEW video stream meetup thread topic.

Also: BUMP! There are still a few people who voted in my previous lame poll, who haven’t voted in the new awesome poll.

To quote Barack Obama: “VOTE!”

4 Likes

Phew, 4 games are currently sharing the top position.

1 Like

So I have a proposal…

Now I know the shortlist has been drawn up already and voting has commenced, so I pitch this for the next GameClub:

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

It is truly one of the greatest FPS games of it’s time and it is currently R21 on steam!

5 Likes

Okay, I quickly bought it.

2 Likes

sweet!

The bundle is also a pretty good deal if you’re a Duke Nukem fan

3 Likes

I got Bulletstorm when it first released years ago. I remember having tremendous fun with it.

1 Like

If I can get my gaming pc to behave I will buy it later

2 Likes

you have 32 hours…

4 Likes

I’ll be checking out The Surge 2 tonight in the MEW Video Stream Meetup, if y’all are interested.

3 Likes

Just had a bit of a spanner in my gaming plans. My Game Pass is expiring in 2 days. I do not intend to renew it as I just have too much else to play and the library just lies dormant. I will renew again, one day, when it is really worth it (FLIGHT SIM!!!) but not right now.

3 Likes

Do you think you will be changing your voting accordingly?

2 Likes

I have already. I own the games I voted for:

• The Long Dark
  • Batman
  • GTA V
  • Rebel Galaxy
3 Likes

Voting closed and we have a 4 way tie.

Eish. I’ve been playing small XBox One games because I was going to start The Long Dark but thought I would wait for this. And now look what all of you did.

Terrible.

4 Likes