[GameClub 16] Remnant: From the Ashes

Done!

@SIGSTART please note my amended list.

3 Likes

Hey folks, since I haven’t called the vote for these yet I thought I’d give one last opportunity to get nominations in and change your votes.

That’s last call to change your Far Cry 4 votes @Deadlypinecone, @Wyvern, and @oltman! (If you want to.)

2 Likes

I have changed my vote

2 Likes

What happened to Gameclub?

1 Like

It’s happening! We launched the Far Cry 4 GameClub so long and I’ll call the vote on this one presently. I just got really busy with work and SARS felt the need to audit me.

1 Like

GameClub 16 voting

2020-08-28T10:30:00Z2020-08-31T17:00:00Z

The nominations for GameClub are in. Cast your vote! You may vote for multiple games and the idea is that you vote for every game you would like to play.

• Beautiful Desolation
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
  • Watch Dogs 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Cross Code
  • Remnant: From the Ashes

0 voters

1 Like

Yep, SARS has been auditing me every year for the past 10 years I think. Maybe this year they’ll leave me alone since I’m showing profit on my rental activities.
It used to be straight forward, but the last of the Zuma years were a mission to the point where I took them to the ombudsman (twice I think).

3 Likes

I’m still busy with Far Cry 4. Will probably still be busy with it for the next two weeks.

There’s some nice games to vote for this time around!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this game club to start

3 Likes

Hopefully Remnant wins. Would be great to have more players. I already made a new character to be ready for it. :smiley:

4 Likes

I might be convinced to install my first game via the inaptly named Epic launcher if Remnant wins.

Oooh, I see Remnant is on special on Steam until 3 September. Maybe I’ll get to lazy out of dealing with the Epic launcher for one more GameClub :laughing:

4 Likes

If you’re gonna buy it you might as well go for the DLC as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting both DLC’s gives you survival mode (which is pretty fun), a campaign add-on and two new biomes for adventure mode as well as more weapons and armour sets.

They are only R79 each on Steam. Looks like its roughly R400 for complete edition on sale.

3 Likes

So is far cry not a thing? im confused now

3 Likes

That is 200% the plan. Otherwise I might as well play for free via Epic. Getting the Complete Edition is the financially responsible thing to do, really :grin:.

Related question: Do y’all think game companies monitor our GameClubs to give discounts at exactly the right time? It’s happened so often I have to wonder.

The Far Cry 4 GameClub is already live! Get playing! :whipcrack:

5 Likes

But 16 comes before 17. Am I the only one that can count AND spell? :smiley:

4 Likes

Where’s my typo? fixitfixitfixitfixitfixit!

Also:

Easy on your high horse there, buddy :wink:

6 Likes

So does this mean Remnant won?

2 Likes

Oh! I thought I set the poll to close at 19h00 tonight when I originally created it, but it looks like it closed on Friday or Saturday.

Remnant is the winner! I’ll update the topic accordingly.

4 Likes

Sweet! Finally more people will play this awesome game.

2 Likes

Gives me the excuse to download it and play it

2 Likes