[GameClub 18] Hades

1. Hades
  2. Watchdogs 2
  3. Tyranny (Going free on Epic)
3 Likes

Oooooo I also want to play Tyranny!

3 Likes

As well you should. Tyranny is a great Obsidian RPG. Not their best work but certainly worth your time.

4 Likes

Looked up the howlongtobeat for Tyranny, its 20 to 25 hours.

4 Likes

Sorry @SIGSTART, I changed my nominations again. Added Tyranny and Call of the Sea. Call of the Sea is a great short game on Game Pass (4 hours it looks like).

2 Likes

ive also updated mine for Call of the sea

2 Likes

I have tallied the nominations and updated the table. Please take a look and make sure I didn’t miss anything.

The ballot will be posted within the next hour.

1 Like

I was naughty and actually already played one of the games that I nominated.

2 Likes

Voting here: [GameClub 18] Voting

I’ll merge that topic into this one when we’re done.

2 Likes

Its ok, we forgive you. :smiley:

3 Likes

Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a set period, from start to finish. You’ll get a badge to proudly display on your forum profile if you finish the game in time and discuss it in the forum.

We also sometimes chat on Discord in the evenings while we play. Buy the game (if you don’t have it already), play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world. The chats are optional, but posting in the forum is not.

The nominations for our December GameClub has been finalised and it’s time for voting to begin!

You can select any of the games below that you want to play. The one (or two or three) with the most votes will become the next GameClub game.

I’ll close the polls on Thursday so that we can get started on Friday.

• Control (11.5 hours)
  • DOOM Eternal (13.5 hours)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (16.5 hours)
  • Hades (18 hours)
  • Greedfall (22 hours)
  • Torchlight III (17 hours)
  • Company of Heroes 2 (15 hours)
  • Call of the Sea (4 hours)
  • Tyranny (20 hours)

0 voters

2 Likes

Oh wow, the votes have changed quite a bit from this morning already!

3 Likes

The GameClub voting is a minigame of itself!

1 Like

I’ve already completed Control (with DLC), tried out Call of the Sea and spent some time in Doom Eternal. None of the latter 2 really appealed to me…

2 Likes

Yeah I also briefly tried DOOM Thermal and it was a bit too much for me. I recently bought the Control Ultimate Edition so I’m hoping it wins.

1 Like

Does this mean if its a tie for first there will be more than one game to play for gameclub?

2 Likes

Usually we go to a 2nd round of voting with only the tied games as options.

3 Likes

So what is the game for gameclub now?

3 Likes

It’ll be both DOOM Eternal and Hades. Will do the official update later today.

5 Likes

So what you are meaning to say is I should get game pass and finish doom 2016 and eternal?

3 Likes