[GameClub] Assassin's Creed: Origins

Nicely done @DieGrootHammer!

1 Like

Well, I’m apparently 27% done with the game, according to Uplay. I’m 14 hours in at the moment, level 19 and only unlocked what feels like 10% of the map (mostly the top part). I think this game will be my new Witcher 3, so I doubt I’ll complete it in time for GC.

Hey guys, @Wlad told me about this and must say this seems great. Hopefully i can get or download the game and join you on an epic journey

4 Likes

Welcome! Please make yourself at home

1 Like

Hope you have some time available, as you have a month left to complete the game for GameClub!

1 Like

Hopefully I don’t reach my cap when I download it

1 Like

Just finished the DLC. Will jump back into the main game for GameClub now.

This is my character at the end of the DLC.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing again. Went on a mission to unlock all the fast travel points. So did that.

In the desert I started seeing things. Had an apparition appear who kept appearing and pointing in a direction and then appearing somewhere else. Also had this one lady apparition appearing on my camel. I saved a pic on Steam.

2 Likes

The apparitions in the desert are cool. There’s a trophy/achievement for seeing the rarest one (raining bugs).

I’m back in the main game. Doing the Crocodile mission now. It’s grim AF.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the game a lot more now than earlier in the year.

1 Like

well I will definitely be joining you guys soon. I’m so excited that I want to play the ones I have again but my cap isn’t going to let me​:muscle::sob:

2 Likes

Mooi man.

You’re going to love this game dude.

3 Likes

Download is done so definitely going to play tonight :muscle::grin:

3 Likes

I’m in the home stretch of the main missions now. Think I have like one or two missions left to finish the story. Then it’s completing locations and side quests until the month is over or I get bored/get the platinum trophy. Whichever comes first.

1 Like

I don’t want to give away too much of the story but I fought in the gladiator pits last night. They told me that I’m too low a level so laughed in their faces.

3 Likes

Damn, the game doesn’t hold back with the side missions once you near the end of the story. I’ve gone from no side missions on my map to about 15 now and I haven’t explored all the regions yet.

2 Likes

Apparently around 128 side missions in the game, sans DLC. I’m apparently at 48% completion, having one more target left on my current list and character level 28. Don’t know how much further the game goes after that…

1 Like

I’ve had so little time to game lately, so I’ll have to get stuck into this again when I get a chance.

1 Like

And it’s done. I had forgotten how awesome the cutscenes in the last couple of missions are. Especially if you’re a long time AC fan.

I must say, the outfit for beating NG+, is pretty damn sweet.

2 Likes

Nicely done @Wlad!

I’m on character level 29 now. Doing side quests to get to a high enough level for the next main story mission.

1 Like