[GameClub] Assassin's Creed: Origins

Welcome to Game Club. The first rule of Game Club is to tell as many people as you can about it… The second rule of Game Club is to tell… you get the idea.

Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that get displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

The game we will be playing this round is Assassin’s Creed: Origins. Voting happened here .

We will start playing on the 1st of May and will have until the end of June to finish the game.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered. Everyone’s welcome!

Participants: @Solitude, @oltman, @Blazzok, @Wlad, @Deadlypinecone, @DarthMol, @DieGrootHammer, @MalicE, @wenzdayz, @FarligOpptreden

Champions: @wenzdayz, @DieGrootHammer, @Wlad, @FarligOpptreden

Half a Champion: @Solitude

6 Likes

I’m hyped! I enjoyed the short time I’ve spent with the game previously. It is utterly gorgeous and I love the Egyptian mythology surrounding the game. Deserts can be just as deep and engaging as vast forests and cityscapes…

@Solitude are you also planning on joining in, seeing as you put in considerable time into the game not too long ago?

2 Likes

Yep, I’ll be joining. Since I stopped playing and didn’t finish it.

1 Like

Ill be joining as well and I will be playing NG+ since I’ve previously finished the game. I should be done with Unity before start of May but I’ll join regardless.

1 Like

Hopefully anyone else who plays this on PC has an easier time getting it to work than I did. It took me quite some time to get the game to run smoothly; it kept randomly dropping to 4fps for no good reason. I eventually fixed it after doing/changing several things, so I’m not sure which one was the culprit.

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing this. It has been a while since I last played an AC game.

2 Likes

Looking forward to finishing this finally.

i’ll be playing on PS4.

1 Like

Change of plans for me. I’m going to continue where I’m at currently. Just too far in to really want to restart. So I won’t be getting the badge but will be playing with the rest of you.

1 Like

I’m keen to give this a go. It’s a game I otherwise would never have played

1 Like

I am gonna give this a pass, the few times I have tried any ass creed game I got horribly sick.

1 Like

Game is installing! I will spend most of today playing!

1 Like

Ja I think I will also do this… Don’t want to start over now

I’m close enough to the start of the game to restart. I played too long ago anyway to remember what went on…

I’m about to start, just plugging in my PS4 after coming back from sleeping at a friend’s house then it’s go time.

This game isnt cheap… o_0

think i’ll have to pass :confused:

1 Like

I’m enjoying playing NG+, now the levels don’t matter anymore it’s a lot more fun IMO.

out of my price range :rofl: maybe next one

still $12 on humble monthly

Yeah and you get a bunch of filler as well when the bundle expires…

thats uplay only though, isnt it?