[GameClub] Destiny 2

Accepted.

Not getting the dlc untill it goes down to R250 at least. So for now i am stuck at lvl 20, which i don’t really mind, there are other games to play, and pc upgrading comes first.

1 Like

I only had a 10% discount using the Humble Monthly benefit (just before I paused due to already owning November’s early unlocks). If you were lucky enough (like me!) to complete the Festival of the Lost farming for the Horror Story auto rifle, you’d have gotten a guaranteed 600 drop. That means you get an immediate bump in light level (I jumped from 358 to 385 instantly) and every item drop after that is another 30+ bump. It started evening out around 520, where I only get 1-2 level jumps on every drop, unless I do bounties for “Powerful” rewards, which is usually 5-10 levels higher than what I currently am.

Currently I’m at 535, with my cloak dragging me down. I’ve got a 515 cloak I can infuse it with to give me another nice bump, but I need to farm some crafting material first. I might just see if Spider has it on sale for glimmer and buy it outright so I can infuse my cloak.

1 Like

Power almost at 100, and i think im at lvl 8…havent really left the first pve area, just doing public events and adventures. next stop i believe is Titan

2 Likes

I haven’t had time to play in a while. Hoping to play a bit again tonight.

2 Likes

I helped crusader out last night, we managed to rescue Cayde 6 and got to IO, then the chaos started cos we met up with Malice and just caused trouble :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got to level 14 yesterday because of Malice’s rampage.

2 Likes

3 Likes

haha, So i played a bit on Sunday, and i really enjoyed it! The shooting is great! Think i got to the part where you meet the chick that has the Hawk, or a little after that, but will definitely be playing more! This is right up my street!

1 Like

We should raid as soon as we have a party of 6 on max level.

How long should it take to get to max level?

youn should be able to hit it by Wednesday…

I think minimum light requirement for the raid is now 270

we have 6 people ready. they must just get their ass in gear.

Im not ready!

yes I know tom. hence my disappointment.

:tired_face:

I Absolutely Love Cayde 6! Love where the Titan gather in the barn in The Farm, and he is stroking the chicken

1 Like

dont watch anything forsaken related then.

1 Like

He ded?
(10 chars)

yeah he ded. thats not a spoiler by the way. that was how they introduced the expansion.

So… Spoiler?