[GameClub] Destiny 2

you’ve got another month…and the main story really isnt that long, so you can finish it in like 1-2 sessions if you don’t let yourself get distracted (easier said than done hehehe)

2 Likes

Also, Failsafe FTW XD

3 Likes

I’m about level 14 now. Put quite a few hours in this weekend. I’m really enjoying it. I’m doing some side missions, but mostly focusing on the main campaign. I don’t want to get tooooo into this, because I don’t have the money to buy the DLC.

2 Likes

If anyone finished the campaign and I missed it. Please let me know. Forsaken counts too.

1 Like

I finished The Forsaken and it’s post-game content. Probably put in around 30 hours in November so far…

2 Likes

Is this going to be the first gameclub you’ve finishing?

1 Like

Haha, indeed! I keep nominating games that I know I will be playing so I can actually complete one of these challenges. Only exception was Spec Ops: The Line MyGame… So this will actually be my second challenge that I complete. Yay for me!

4 Likes

Haha congrats!

Im just trying to follow the story, got stuck at a part last night and was getting so frustrated… Until @MalicE came to rescue me and point out that I was 20-30 light too low for the mission…

1 Like

I finished it with all three characters now :smiley:

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:
Fun game

2 Likes

Now the game actually starts! Now you can grind your power/light level, do Strikes and Raids, parcitipate in end-game events (like the Thunderlord quest line) etc… You should consider getting the expansions, because it adds a ton of content to the game.

2 Likes

I’m considering it, will see after payday. I’m stuck at around 260 for a while now. Let the grinding begin!

1 Like

You can go up to 600 with all expansions in tow…

And without the expansions?

Do I understand correctly that you can only do the Thunderbird quest line until the update 18h00 tonight?

1 Like

so its pay2play, and pay2win :smiley:
(yes i know how the mechanics actually work tee hee)

Pretty much, but it’s worth it!

F :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ing with my play time Blizz!!

2 Likes

Never mind, I can wait for this :slight_smile:

• Submachine Guns
    Slightly increased range on Submachine Guns

• Machine Guns
    Slightly increased accuracy on Machine Guns

More Here:

1 Like