[GameClub] Hitman Season 1

Welcome to Game Club. The first rule of Game Club is to tell as many people as you can about it… The second rule of Game Club is to tell… you get the idea.

Game Club is like a book club for games. We get together and play a game during a specific time period. From the start to the finish. Sometimes there are awards that get displayed on your profile. We also chat in the evenings while we play and it’s a lot of fun. Buy it, play it, join our chats in the evenings, be happy and content with the world.

The game we will be playing this round is Hitman Season 1. Voting happened here.

We will start playing on the 1st of January and will have until the end of February to finish the game. You have to start a new game and play from the beginning to the end in order to get a badge that shows on your profile.

Those who wish to participate can say so now and I will add you to the list. If you voted for the game during the voting phase then you are automagically entered. Everyone’s welcome!

Participants:
@Wlad, @DieGrootHammer, @Solitude, @Mottamort, @MalicE, @DarthMol, @Hiro, @Entity, @Blazzok, @FarligOpptreden, @Armitag3, @Viper, @Wyvern, @Beo, @czc , @Tom

Champions
@Entity, @Solitude, @Hiro, @DieGrootHammer, @Mottamort, @Viper

5 Likes

Crap, I still have to finish Destiny 2. I’ll let you guys know by month end if I will join in on this. Haven’t played a Hitman game since Hitman 2.

You’ve got two months to finish it so you don’t have to start 1st of January. I probably won’t start on that date either. :slight_smile:

Well, we’re in month number 2 already haha.
But I think I’ll be able to finish it within about 3 days or so.

Oh! You are talking about Destiny. Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention. I’m half asleep here at work, waiting to go home.

1 Like

I’ll also play. Won’t get much gaming in for the rest of this year.

1 Like

Are we allowed to play hitman 1 using hitman 2 engine? or pure HItman season 1

3 Likes

Add me to the hitman list!

1 Like

You are welcome to use the Hitman 2 engine. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can do that? That’s awesome.

I’m kinda looking forward to this to be honest…

1 Like

So how does it work with the chapters? I see mine downloading but it’s doing the main game and a ton of chapters. What are we playing for this? Just the main game? Or are the chapters integrated somehow?

The chapters make the whole season. So we’ll be playing all the chapters.

3 Likes

There are 6 chapters which make up the whole game. remember the game was release almost episodically like telltale game stuff, with every few months a new “chapter” (map) coming out and associated challenges etc with it.

4 Likes

I think this game will work well for Game Club, with just 6 chapters you could blitz through the game and get it done quick - but if you want to do it well and get the Silent Assassin rating then you can take your time to get it perfect.

4 Likes

Ok so I checked I just have episode 1,will get the others while it’s on special from steam for R200

2 Likes

Yay. We can finally start this tomorrow

“Next year”!

5 Likes

Enjoy everyone!

1 Like

Awesome. This is something I can partake in and look forward to, unless I’m too late?

1 Like