[GameClub] Overlord

I wish I was that far! I only got to play an hour the whole weekend. Next weekend will hopefully be Overlord weekend.

I didnt get time to play at all. I was passed out most of the weekend.

good luck…

Alcohol or illness ?

Exhaustion from a long year and painkillers for dental extractions - that just is taking its time to heal

I played like a hour this weekend as well , just got the greens looking for them blues.

Finished the game. There is no achievement to share for it though. Best I can do is a screenshot I accidentally took close to the end of the game.

1 Like

Nicely done @Blazzok!

Congrats! How long did it take you?

About 18 hours. Must say the last part of the game is quite hard

And I am officially giving up on this one - the fact that I cant zoom out is driving me nuts - Its making me ill again

You guys need to start choosing Wyvern friendly games.

Hehehe I always hope they are but meh :frowning:

I got the green minions yesterday but I stupidly decimated my browns by mistake a few times.

I still have to continue with the game, being the one who recommended it in the first place. :slight_smile:

I haven’t had much time to game recently, but the 2 for R469 deal on the PlayStation store prompted me to buy 4 games, 3 of which have been on my wishlist for quite some time now. So I got stuck into The Last of Us last night instead of playing Overlord…

I’m just under 3 hours in and I’m a bit disappointed. Will see if it gets better

Where are you in the game?

I’m chasing tentacles in the forest.

I’m busy getting a lady for my tower. Is it worth continuing @czc?

Okay no. I quit. Sorry guys but it’s not my kind of game. I also don’t see many people finishing this MyGame.

I’m surprised that it has such a following. I know of some people who love it.

1 Like

tapping out are you, ya its not the greatest i’m prob gonna power through I have all the various minions so.