[GameClub] Stardew Valley

I didn’t care much for the animals in my last run. I’m going plantation and brewery.

2 Likes

Save me

I am already planning my farm

2 Likes

I was going to ask is there a way to get a grid on the farm to show?

Resist! We believe in you

1 Like

I am failing

Haha, can’t we vote on starting early or something? I also really wanna start my new farm.

2 Likes

my current layout

2 Likes

I still need to test if this mod works or not - I am looking for something like this to soothe the OCD

I have no clue what is happening. Decided to try it out last night. Ran out of energy, it got dark and the idiot just stood by his bed.

How to I get more energy?

1 Like

You have to go to bed before a certain time I think.

oh ok, i was out in the town trying to get ladies when it went dark. needless to say my in game game is as bad as my irl game.

3 Likes

You need to be in bed by 1:00 am or you will pass out wherever you are and lose some money/items.

You can get more energy by consuming food/drinks if you tire yourself out before bedtime.

You can also go to bed at any time regardless of energy levels. A friend of mine’s daughter plays on my switch and she sleeps every time it rains.

2 Likes

Not sure if I want to do a replay of this game. I’ll think about it and let you guys know if I join.

2 Likes

Only one more day to go until we start!

2 Likes

I’ll probably only be able to start after the weekend. Won’t be home this weekend. I am taking my Switch with me but I wanna play on PC for the GameClub.

1 Like

Ready, set, Go!

4 Likes

Will start tonight. Anyone going to be on discord?

I want to start but wont be online tonight, I take fridays off - altho I took most of the week off gaming

I also want to start, and I can on the Switch, but I wanna start a new game on PC. Maybe I’ll just mess around on the Switch over the weekend and then start my new farm once I’m home.

1 Like

Man, I thought I had this on … Guess not… I’d join in if I had it otherwise :frowning: