[GameClub] Stardew Valley

I can help pay for half of the game?

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I’ll think about it and let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoy everyone!

Aw that sucks that you don’t have the game @murfle. We can make a plan to get it for you.

5 Likes

Ah! There’s a fairy in my garden doing some magic spell to make something grow! Will check it out tomorrow. Reached day 6. I can’t fish to save my life.

Saving up for a backpack upgrade. At this point I don’t know what I should hold on to and what I can sell…

2 Likes

Basically keep seed, sell plants unless you want to level up cooking. The star levels doesnt matter when cooking so sell high level stuff and keep lowbie?
I normally keep a stack of everything, especially grass and wood and rock and minerals

Keep some of your crops as well for the community centre upgrades. I think it unlocks around day 10 or something.

1 Like

I’ve got R90 on my steam wallet if that helps… Wonder if will be on sale soon

1 Like

Its very hard to resist playing this game again. I have started two farms in my life and both times it consumed my life. Like literal weeks where i did nothing else. I do not know if im ready again. But i might cave. Especially with mods.

5 Likes

Alrighty, I’m in!

4 Likes

I hate you all.

7 Likes

I installed it on my friend’s laptop now, but her daughter took over before I could even start a farm.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And just like that, my day disappeared

3 Likes

Woah, I read that as “my dad disappeared” and was just about to offer condolences. :open_mouth:

The kid is still playing, I guess I will have to wait until I’m home again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I’m on day 5 now, still don’t really know what’s going on. I have a few more people to meet to finish that first journal entry thing.

I just hope my habanero plants outside IRL don’t suffer because of neglect for these stupid digital parsnips I’m caring for now…

4 Likes

When I started the game it was almost a bit overwhelming. Then I played almost 3 hours and it felt like 1. Very addictive.

I will try and resist the urge to start over. I have this bad habit in these kind of games to restart if I didn’t do things perfectly.

2 Likes

Played 2 days tonight, a bit tired to play more, although I’m having fun!
How’re everyone else’s farms looking like?

3 Likes

I played so much of this game. I’m already into winter.

3 Likes

I cant get this idiot to sleep. I click on the bed and the bed then goes into rearrange furniture option.
I am at 01:00 day 2 now with one very tired farmer

2 Likes

Don’t click on the bed, just walk into it, from one side.

2 Likes