[GameClub] Stardew Valley

Hmm I’ll have to check mine. Yours look more normal than @FriedPet’s though.

20190306185721_1

Mine.

1 Like

Haha :rofl:

Interesting. Will try playing more zoomed in, see how it goes.

2 Likes

A Farmers Life: The Store Of Stefan The Farmer - Season 1, Episode 2

The third week of Spring is where it all started to click for Stefan. He started finding the grove, the routine of living and working the land each day. The place started to feel like home, and he started feeling much more settled in. But there was one issue. Leah was still plaguing his thoughts.

But time waits for no man. So Stefan started giving flowers to Leah, hoping that her hearts will fill and blossom into a deeper friendship. But a man is not an island, and Stefan found himself “accidentally” handing out flowers to many other of the towns eligible bachelorettes that week. Surely nothing bad can happen, right?

He did start planing potatos and cauliflowers on the limited number of fields he has available. Some bean stalks also started finding their way onto the farm in the later part of the week. All part of helping the community rebuild that eyesore of the center. And if he makes a bit of cash in the process, why not?

One rainy day, he decided to brave the depths of the mines again. He already had traveled down to level 20 by that point, and had just started getting the hang of things. And then he landed on level 23. The level was overrun by monsters. Slimes everywhere! Bugs flying and buzzing around his head. He got literally swarmed, and before he could swing his sword at the horde, he passed out.

Linus found him unconscious on the grounds. Things were not looking good for Stefan. He lost a few items in the carnage, and the ladders to level 20 vanished. He limped home, went to bed, and tried to forget about what happened. The next day his body was still sore, and his energy was only half.

The week ended badly for our brave little hero. Will the final week of the month be better? The Flower Dance is coming up, will Leah actually dance with him. Stay tuned for the next episode.

5 Likes

My farm so far , went with a river farm

4 Likes

Now that I have access to the game on Switch I’m going to start over. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m on day 8 now.

I’ve grown a lot of parsnip. Walked around town and spoken to 25/28 people. Just built a scarecrow. Explored the community center and had a peak into the mine.

1 Like

Can I post my old farm here?

Of course you may! I think.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Goodness, what’s that big thing, a cauliflower??

1 Like

yeah it is :smiley:

1 Like

Just…how??

Cauliflower, Melons, or Pumpkins planted in a 3x3 pattern can randomly combine into a giant crop

That is how.

4 Likes

I restarted on the Switch and played a lot today. Made it all the way to a couple of days in Summer. My wrists are sore now.

3 Likes

Made it into the first day of summer today (played for 1 day only). Don’t have that much time this weekend unfortunately.
Got my first achievement: Greenhorn - earn 15,000g

I feel like I have to reorganize my fields.(not that it was organized in the first place)

2 Likes

Sheesh! Iridium spinkers? How far in are you?

In another note, I’m currently on Day 20 in Spring.

2 Likes

I’m still in winter. I haven’t played at all due to getting The Plague/Manflu.