[GameClub] Transistor

Suppose I just needed a break! :slight_smile:
Now, I wonder how many times I have to kick this ball to get a hidden achievement??

2 Likes

Is there one? I just kicked it two times. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I don’t know, only speculating…

1 Like

Glad people are enjoying the game. I will report back on how things go in my NG+ playthrough of the game.

Bastion still remains my favourite from Supergiant Games though.

1 Like

I killed the second boss last night. I’ve got a really good setup going at the moment. It helps to play around with the abilities until you find something that suits your play style.

1 Like

I should probably get back to this. Still have a lot of time left at least.

2 Likes

I got ganged up in in some sort of elevator section.

1 Like

You are not the only one

I just finished it. And it was alright.

Was expecting more to be honest.

4 Likes

I have fond memories, weirdly it hasnt “aged” well.

It feels like I just about got used to it all when it finished. I never felt immersed in the game and I easily become immersed in story and lore and such. The ending was good but predictable.

I like how the abilities work and how you can combine them and such. I hope someone will make a nice big RPG with these features.

1 Like

Yea I think overall I am just struggling because it’s not new, so I am not that involved and not that invested in the chars.

1 Like

Luckily it’s a quick game. If you skip the backdoor place then you can finish it in 5 hours. I did a couple of backdoor challenges and still finished in just over 5 hours.

1 Like

Yea I just need to remember to charge my controllers batteries

1 Like

I’m over 50 beachball bounces

3 Likes

I was also expecting more from what I heard from people tbh. I find it a bit underwhelming, which is probaly why I haven’t played more. I should learn not to trust people when they talk about “amazing” indie games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I have anything against indie games, but I never finished Bastion either. I will finish this though. It’s short enough.

Flip guys, at this rate, who’s still going to be busy with this come August?
Everyone’s already finished and here I am, and murph it seems, bouncing balls

1 Like

lol I still need to load it up again just could not get into it last night.

I might be… I’m struggling to put in any time on this… I will finish though.

2 Likes

I made it through the gondola battle. Now in Highrise.

2 Likes