Gaming Deals

Yeah, played a bit of it and I think the controls are fantastically translated.

1 Like

Steam sale started. Epic store sale starts tomorrow.

2 Likes

Meh, nothing on my wishlist is on sale, except Bannerlord and thats 10% ;-(

3 Likes

3e359fd7-fcdb-4a54-ba9e-d2ca97d9a522
Death Stranding on Cyber Monday sale at Fanatical for less 58% at R389 - cheaper than Steam at 50% (R499), and cheapest I’ve ever seen it… Sale ends tomorrow at 6PM.

2 Likes

https://www.cheapgamer.co.za/3-months-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-r15-90-xbox-store/

Body is ready. Hopefully I can get it still eventhough I had it before?

3 Likes

Get all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games for one low monthly price. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.

Note this deal is for new/expired users only.

Offer valid for a limited time.

1 Like

I really should just let my XGP expire each time so I can grab the cheap promo price.

2 Likes

Mine has expired and when I logged in I see it for R159. So seems like it is only for new users.

2 Likes

Ah booo. I should read more.
EDIT: No wait, expired should count. My last deal expired beginning of the year already. I’ll try anyways and see. Because in the XBox app I can see it for R15

3 Likes

Just a heads up that this definitely works if you had Game Pass UIltimate on a special before like I did. just bought it and started up the poop that is Gears 5. So it works fine.

4 Likes

Pity mine has been running for the past few months

1 Like

Gears 5 was very fun though…

2 Likes

I dunno why I can’t seem to enjoy it. Maybe coz I was rushing(to get maximum out of game pass) or something. Also maybe because I played Gears 1 and Gears 4 in the same month before it. Maybe now that I reactivated I can play it and find some enjoyment.

1 Like

did you play any of the other gears games? I basically played all the ones on PC, but I watched no commentary let’s plays of the ones on console, so I was able to keep up with the story with it all (not that it was the most important story between mindless shooting, but I liked it.) I got the R15, 1 month deal and rushed all the gears games and halo games basically.

Will say this about gears 5 though, very much want you to co-op, and they tried something different with the two semi-open world areas, but luckily those could easily be played through and was not the worst attempt at a bit of open world side questing.

1 Like

Only ones I played was Gears 1 and Gears 4. Will say I was hella confuse when I started up Gears 4 haha. And yeah, maybe it’s the open world thing that annoyed me about 5. There is a section where you have to go accross the landscape in that Skiff, that was Meh. where I am now it’s mostly shooting so that will be fine again.

1 Like

Some deals are just DUMB!

The Division 2 - Warlords of New York - EUR 29
The Division 2 - Ultimate Edition (base and DLC) - EUR 25

1 Like

Not deals per say, but close enough - Check out your guys local Musica stores - as they’re closing down some crazy prices on their games. I went into my local store and got New Colossus, Evil Within 2, CoD WW2 and Jedi Fallen Order for R100 each on PC - and then still got a R100 discount.

FYI for the Capies - Waterfront and Canal Walk stores are officially closed already.

4 Likes

Tygervalley has almost no stock left and nothing I wanted.

1 Like

Dammit I looked at the catalog and saw nothing, knew I should have gotten myself to a local store, Falled Order for R100 would have been an instabuy. I wonder if the Somerset Mall one is still open.

2 Likes

From what I understand they’re closing the mega stores so long with the normal ones to follow - the lady at my store says they havent even been told when they’re officially closing.

2 Likes