Gaming Deals

Yeah well those stores are being raided WoW style

2 Likes

The Ballito branch (by no means a mega store) got raided on day 1. I got the advert last week, popped in and it was at about 10% stock. The guy told me it was chaos the day before.

2 Likes

Was there again today - Paarl store - one lonely PC game (Sniper Ghost Warrior 3) in the PC section - I just got it because I felt sorry for it.
Still got quite a few PS4 titles and XBO titles though, think it was 500 for 3 games.

3 Likes

Dirt franchise on sale on Steam through the weekend until Monday, 8 March. (It’s just Dirt 5, Dirt 4, Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0).

Includes Dirt Rally 2.0 for just R37.50 for the base game or R61.25 for the full Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC - this is even cheaper than buying the 4 Seasons together in the Year 1 Pass (that’s also discounted to R65.00)

Full game / GotY Edition:

DLC Season Passes:

4 Likes

If you have VR and don’t have this yet. You will not regret this at all.

https://www.cheapgamer.co.za/half-life-alyx-pc-r197-steam

1 Like

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/styx-master-of-shadows-plugin?utm_source=Fanatical%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=Styx%20-%20Master%20of%20Shadows%20Star%20Deal%20-%20July%2021&utm_medium=email

$1 for Styx: Master of Shadows

A great stealth-based game.

3 Likes

The full Game of the Year Edition of Dirt Rally 2.0 is currently on sale on Steam for just R61.25 until Tuesday, 10 August.

4 Likes

Ackbar-its-a-trap

2 Likes

44 hour Fanatical Star Deal on at the moment on SteamWorld Dig 2.
Limited Steam keys available at R67.60

Also a couple of semi-decent Build Your Own Bundle Deals on Fanatical at the moment as well.

Build Your Own Bumper Bundle

Choose from 19 Steam games. Get any 1 for R14.73, any 5 for R44.03, any 10 for R73.49

Build Your Own Action Packed Bundle

Choose from 20 Steam games. Get any 1 for R14.73, any 5 for R44.03, any 10 for R73.49

)

Build Your Own All Stars Bundle 3

Choose from 18 Steam games. Get any 1 for R14.73, any 5 for R44.03, any 10 for R73.49

Build Your Own Epic Quests Bundle

Choose from 20 Steam games. Get any 1 for R14.73, any 5 for R44.03, any 10 for R73.49

1 Like

https://www.greenmangaming.com/voucher-offer/save-now/

2 Likes

Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise, the Point-and-Click adventure game that got an exceptionally rare 10/10 Official @DieGrootHammer Recommendation over in the Google Play Pass topic recently went on a one week sale earlier today - at 90% off it’s only R13 on Steam until 06 September.

4 Likes

Wow. Can’t really skip it now

Edit. Too fast :slight_smile:

Edit 2:

Thanks @GregRedd for letting us know.

3 Likes

505 Games having a Publisher Sale over on Steam this weekend. Of note to MEW locals:

Death Stranding @ R399.98 (-60%)
Save 60% on DEATH STRANDING on Steam (steampowered.com)

Assetto Corsa @ R26.00 (-80%) / Ultimate Edition @ R64.02 (-90%)
Save 90% on Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition on Steam (steampowered.com)

Assetto Corsa Competizione @ R251.60 (-60%)
Save 60% on Assetto Corsa Competizione on Steam (steampowered.com)

All ACC DLC packs on sale as well at less 40%-50%.

3 Likes

Really considering the British GT pack and maybe the 2020 World GT Challenge pack

3 Likes

Yeah I see they’re on discount on the Xbox store too. :tired_face:

Bought this bundle at incredible connection for 999 i own fallout and doom but mortal kombat and yakuza alone is worth like 1k

4 Likes

Last chance to buy Forza Motorsport 7 before it gets removed from the store forever (licensing expires).

2 Likes

Luckily I claimed my free copy some time ago due to buying some of the DLC car packs. Best R180 I ever spent on a game! :grin:

1 Like

99% off SW: Squadrons (works out to R6!) but only for a limited time.

In my experience CD Keys is reputable, unlike G2A.

5 Likes