Gaming Deals

specials
officialthread

Cool. Will do the 30-odd gig download tonight then try it.
I tried the driveclub bikes with the one free bike you get, can’t say I like racing bikes, but it still looked good.

you NEED to have Frostpunk in your life!

Are you buying? :stuck_out_tongue:
Also wont it make me motionsick?

No, it won’t. It’s an rts style game. It is brilliant.

Except I am terrible at them

its a game you will need to play a few times. the first few times will be trial and error and eventually end up with everyone dead. but every time it gets better. And it is absolutely beautiful.

Pretty decent Warner Legends $9.99 (R125) bundle over on Fanatical at the moment for 3 AAA Steam games, all pretty positively rated:
Deal runs for 2 days only.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/warner-legends-pack

Very good deal yes, sadly I already own all 3 of them!

Massive GOG summer sale is underway.

Dang, ends just before the steam sale is supposedly gonna start… Not sure if I wanna jump on wasteland 1 now or wait and get it with my steam wallet funds…

Only a few games i want and only one on special.

Another solid deal over at Fanatical (aka Bundle Stars) especially for those who haven’t got it yet:

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Bundle

A Middle-earth bundle to rule them all. Save a massive 75% with a Steam key for the GDC 2015 Game of the Year, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, including 18 DLC.* Please note: This bundle is delivered as a single Steam key.

You get the GOTY Edition and all 18 DLC packs for just $4.99 (about R65).

*Link contains my Fanatical referral code. MEW bosses, let me know if that’s an issue please.

Does this count to be here?

R 989

Mine arrived on Wednesday. I’m already 5.5 hours in. Great game so far.

For those interested, I have a WhatsApp group for all types of deals. Group link

Oh…no…

You can get Xbox Game Pass for R5 this month on the Microsoft store.

Allows you to play the following games on PC

State of Decay 2
Gears of War 4
Halo Wars 2
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
ReCore
Riptide GP: Renegade
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
Super Lucky’s Tale
Sea of Thieves
Robocraft Infinity

And a whole bunch more on Xbox One.

Just remember to cancel the subscription if you don’t want to keep it, as it’s R200 per month normally.

Oh wow, I didn’t realise the game pass gave you access to PC titles as well.

I assume those are all the Play Anywhere titles on the Store that are included in Game Pass?

Yes indeed. With Game Pass, the Play Anywhere games are available on Windows 10 as well. And makes the service a great value in my opinion.