Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint Announced

Coming from Ubisoft on 04 October is the next installment of the Ghost Recon franchise.

On the 4th of October, strap on your boots and be ready to face your toughest enemy.
Play as a Ghost, an Elite US Special Operations Unit stranded behind enemy lines. Lost in Auroa, fight to survive against the Wolves, ex-brother-in-arms gone rogue. This time, there is no briefing.

The Announcement trailer is supported by a 13-minute Gameplay Walkthrough video as well.

SURVIVE LIKE A GHOST
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse, hostile, and mysterious open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op.

TAKE DOWN YOUR EX-BROTHER-IN-ARMS
Face your toughest enemies ever, the Wolves, a lethal ex–US military unit gone rogue, ready to use the most effective killing machines to take you down.

LIVE THE LIFE OF A TRUE GHOST STRANDED BEHIND ENEMY LINES
Test your survival skills and adapt to the varied terrains of Auroa, a new world where a high-tech utopia is surrounded by natural beauty and rough terrain. Battle challenging new foes that wield highly advanced tactics and autonomous killing machines, and learn to survive in merciless conditions.

EXPERIENCE A TRUE SOCIAL EXPERIENCE
Find your friends in the new Social HUB, play the campaign together, or enter a PvP arena to take on an intense 4v4 match. Keep and improve your progression across both PvE and PvP experiences by always keeping the same character.

Similarly to Ubisoft’s two most recent releases (The Division 2 and Anno 1800), digital PC versions of the game will only be avaialble for purchase through the UbiStore or the Epic Games Store. And like those two games, the choice is somewhat academic, as the game will still only be able to be launched and played through UPlay on PC. It really comes down to a decision of US Dollars or Euros to be frank, as there is no Regional Pricing for the game on Epic. Xbox and PlayStation Store pages are also up.

There are 3 versions of the game, all already available for pre-order:

Version Epic Store Ubi Store Xbox Play Station Pre-Order Bonuses
Standard Edition $59.99 €59.99 R1069 R1069 Access to beta; Sentinel Corp. Pack
Gold Edition $99.99 €99.99 R1499 R1499 Access to beta; Sentinel Corp. Pack; 3 days play early; Year 1 Pass
Ultimate Edition $109.99 €109.99 R1699 R1699 Access to beta; Sentinel Corp. Pack; 3 days play early; Year 1 Pass; Ultimate Pack;Pre-order discount

If you don’t want to risk a pre-order but would still like to see the game in action during its Beta trial, you can sign-up for Beta Access for any of the 3 platforms now as well.

4 Likes

Was that Jon Bernthal at the end of the CGI trailer?

2 Likes

I do believe it is, Punisher glare and all. I think he did voice work for one of the characters in Wildlands, so it looks like they’ve given him a full blown motion captured role this time.

Yip, definitely him:

1 Like

Almost as hyped when they announced Wildlands.

1 Like

Well i registered for the beta and would love to get in to test it out. Looks like it could be really fun with friends

1 Like

My hype train has left the station and heading full steam ahead to How-am-I-going-to-afford-this Junction

2 Likes

Hey, havent been here in a while…

I realized I like these Tom Clancy games.
Got Rainbow Six Siege from a Raru sale.
Got Wildlands also during a sale.
Got The Division 1 from Humble Bundle.

Love all three, excellent games!
Cant wait for Breakpoint and want to get The Div soon.

4 Likes

Beta Access approval emails are going out and Beta pre-loading available.

We are pleased to confirm you have been granted access to the Beta from 5-8 September. Preload the game and strap on your boots to enjoy the full experience!

2 Likes

I didn’t get an email :cry:

1 Like

Maybe it’s still on the way - I only got mine a little while ago this morning. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I now have my email!

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: worked! :grinning:

PC Features Overview:

And PC Specs:

More details here:

When can we play the beta? I was downloaded yesterday already.

only 5th -8th Sept

1 Like

Should be from noon tomorrow.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta will be available from the 5th September 2019 at 12pm CEST to the 9th September 2019 at 12pm CEST.

1 Like

I should get recommended or better with my setup.

1 Like

Same. Hopefully.

1 Like

Did the beta unlock yesterday and has anyone tried it yet?

2 Likes

It did! I gave it a try. It seems to be more Wildlands but with Division loot/gear systems.

Performance was kak on my pc though

3 Likes