Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

Same boat. But I don’t think I have the patience to wait until 200K. Will probably cave sometime tomorrow and do another upgrade. Hopefully will add at least 25K.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well well well…

2 Likes

What does that mean

1 Like

It means that I managed to get it to link to Google Play Game Services which means I can now work on saving games/achievements/leaderboards/events. Finally, struggled for 5 days but got it now. That Google play services note in Trello is not going back to Ideas this time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still on low numbers as I had to testthings again.

1 Like

Bein patient is not my strong suit

2 Likes

This has been a painfully long wait…might as well hold out for a bit more.

Club 200k here I come.

4 Likes

giphy (10)

1 Like

Soon as you have done 4 or more total upgrades, its better to start again and be patient on the low numbers. Its inherent in the game mechanics, as you upgrade, it gets slower and slower to meaningfully progress. 60000 is just way too much. I’m on 300000 with 1.4 and even that is taking ages to double my next jump. I’m probably gonna start again or stop playing, as there is no end game at this point. it just slows to a crawl

2 Likes

Like restart and see how quick it is to get to your same 100k bonus with 10000 on like 1.1% earnings bonus, compared to getting that 2nd 100k 5 upgrades in.

2 Likes

I am getting about 20k a day, I am going to be patient - its gonna take 5 days give or take and I will get my 200k – then I might reconsider starting over again

1 Like

I have 2 total upgrades

Once I hit 200k (hopefully today) I’m gonna restart and see how quick it is to 1 mill. But of its too long ill likely get over it and stop playing :confused:

2 Likes

Another reset day due to testing, so low numbers.

2 Likes

I am waiting to see what I score aka, what happens at the 200k mark so i have started buying 1 LCTR a day or so

2 Likes

1 Like

How do you guus get those mtipliers so high??? Am I upgrading too often?

3 Likes

Yea you made my mistake, I did the hard reset, left it to go till 20k, then 40k then 100k and now I am aiming for 150k 3k to go.

2 Likes

The upgrade penalty is quite harsh. You are already pretty much screwed. Do a hard reset and hold out as long as possible. Did my first upgrade at 60k, have not done 2nd one yet and will give me 160k should I do it now. Will try go for 190k for a 250k total.

3 Likes

Eish… OK, I will hard reset, but only once!

Crying inside:

4 Likes