Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

I’ll give myself a gajillion boost percent and then go spam the buttons and see if it breaks. At least it didn’t break again for you.

2 Likes

Ok so no crashes this side. I’ll try again on another emulator. But at least you are good for now.

1 Like

no complaints, just reporting all the tiny little crap that happens and overwhelming you with mostly useless info :smiley:

2 Likes

Am also likely to shortly “level up” in the next day or so in which case i plan to try the 1000 max setting and spam it. will report if there are problems and how it goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Michael Hutchence’s band before he formed INXS of course! Every bloody one knows that mate, fair dinkum, no worries! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok… Um…

I think I am almost done?..

1 Like

Maximum dynamic pressure on a rocket borne vehicle leaving the atmosphere - the point at which it is under the most aerodynamic load in its entire journey.

2 Likes

The power efficient design of Nvidia mobile GPU chips used for “thin and light” gaming laptops? :smirk:

2 Likes

Ummnn OK

Somehow my game is doing this

It froze as I was upgrading with the +250 and now all my stats are gone

ugly crying

What! That’s not good at all. How did it wipe everything.

1 Like

I have no idea

I was tapping to buy observers and the game froze, I closed the app, restarted it - all my progress and data gone, including my days!
I can restart easily. I just miss my days I was on 89 Days!

Sad

1 Like

Oh dear, that’s sad. Maybe you did actually finish all there is?

Yeah, let’s say that. I reckon you should claim to be the first person to beat Idle Obs! End game has ended! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s happened now 5 times, lg g8thin q

I’m just tapping the screen to make monies and it freezes the whole phone have to turn it off and on again. Not just screen the whole phone.

1 Like

Welp, there goes my progress app froze and when I restarted it reset everything :sweat_smile:

samsung note 10 lite

2 Likes

Another one. I’m researching to see what the cause could be.

1 Like

fucking hell…im glad mine didnt wipe everything o_0

3 Likes

Attenborough voice:

The moment the words appear in public, the community gathers in a loose circle to idly observe if @mottamort had just jinxed himself

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Been getting a number of game lock ups since the update. May just be becuae I tend to keep the upgrades on the Omega upgrades the most, but it seems to happen there more often than not. Needs me to close the game and relaunch, and all is good again.

Could also just be issues with the BlueStacks 5 emulator of course.

Did Upgrade #7 earlier this evening. Stats at the moment:

2 Likes

Aaaaaand I’m done. For now.

2 Likes

I’ve released a small update, hopefully fixing the Omega upgrades issue, to the play store. Get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=main.idleobs or let it auto update. For those that lost their progress, I apologise. @Wyvern @Donisia

1 Like