Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

Atleast we didn’t lose achievements :rofl:

2 Likes

Slow, starting again…

2 Likes

Got this email this morning regarding Google releasing a new ad type, one that shows an ad as soon as you open an app. Hmmm. I don’t think many people will like that, but you can expect a lot of developers will use it. Don’t worry, I’m not going to but just thought I’d share.

1 Like

Thats one way to get people to close the app before they’ve even tried it.

4 Likes

So this happened to me too. I just upgraded, would have had about 50 million bonus. Tapped a few stars and then had to help my daughter with something. When I came back my phone was locked. I unlocked it and the app was frozen. No taps registered. I closed it, opened it and its a hard reset with the initial welcome screen telling me about Idle Obs.

Samsung Galaxy S20, all up to date with everything.

Sorry @Entity, dont have more info than that.

2 Likes

Wow, I’m sorry you lost all of that. I’ll try and replicate your steps to see if I can get the same error but wow that sucks.

1 Like

I did data upgrade, no issues. w00t

Yes, can confirm any apps that throw ads in my face get a hard lock of NO INTERNET FOR YOU on my netguard or a delete and search for alternatives. Im ok with games/apps going “watch this ad to get another life” and stuff like that, and i’ll watch those ads…Entirely acceptable, but when you then throw an ad in my face every 2-3 buttons/menus i enter/exit, you get deleted…

2 Likes

Leaving us hanging… ai.

1 Like

Sorry. Been running around fixing that huge glitch, forgot about this. You are 100% right.

The max q condition is the point when an aerospace vehicle’s atmospheric flight reaches maximum dynamic pressure. This is a significant factor in the design of such vehicles because the aerodynamic structural load on them is proportional to dynamic pressure. This may impose limits on the vehicle’s flight envelope.

I remember hearing it on a SpaceX launch and remembered it when I was working on the Max limit thing.

And no it’s not the GeForce Max-Q :stuck_out_tongue: @FarligOpptreden

2 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Upgrades 10 and 11 done. Still rolling along nicely. Next one at around 3.5M - 4.0M probably late tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Bah humbug, Im not even at 30k yet, waiting for my first 100k before I upgrade if I can, its going very slow

2 Likes

I’m get close to caving for an up, 50k minimum

1 Like

Good good. I’m going for my 2nd 100k while still testing a couple new features.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cool! All I get is elon musk not wanting to die on impact :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

Another hard reset for testing

2 Likes