Idle Observatory - Click, Click, Stars!

2 Likes

At least once a day when I press that button it kills the game. Aka the game just forces itself to close

1 Like

Thanks for telling me. Iā€™ll compare its code with the other two and see if thereā€™s something wrong.

1 Like

Something in the current Samsung S21 security release didnā€™t like the game :frowning:

Completely crashed after my 2nd insight token, now back to square 0 no stats at all.
Starting over to see if i can better my scores :smiley:

Did keep my achievements luckily.

Not sure if you can save the game data to the google play account link, to assist in future?

2 Likes

Yes I want to do that. I was just finishing up a few things with the tokens and such. It sucks that that happened. Google breaking stuff on every update isnā€™t fun. I often get things not working even while Iā€™m busy due to their changes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just realised Iā€™m going to have something like 4 days of no production by the time I get to start the emulator again. :sob:

2 Likes

Bah, humbug. Should be so much further alongā€¦

2 Likes

I have a question.

Is there more constellations after Andromeda? Iā€™ve never completed it before hitting infinity. Want to known if I should hold off with upgrades to try reach further.

2 Likes

Nope. Thatā€™s the last one.

3 Likes

So thatā€™s what Andromeda looks like :smiley:

And 30seconds later hit infinity.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say Hi really quick and apologise - I have been travelling and just crazy busy so I havenā€™t played in a long time. Good to see all the updates and changes made though, I will hopefully be able to update and play again soon.

2 Likes

So today I managed to get all the constellations unlocked and completed, as I started upgrading the other items (I stopped doing upgrade for a while to complete all the constellations). First upgrade I did crashed the game after hitting infinity and now I am back to 0

1 Like

on my 2nd upgrade now

2 Likes

Sorry about that, Iā€™m working on a recovery/backup/savegame system which will get you everything back.

2 Likes

No worries, I did what I wanted - get all the constellations by using minimal upgrades. I farmed the first two with all the upgrades I could get, after that I just collected my thingies and upgraded each 10mil about.

I think Iā€™m retiring the game for a bit. Iā€™ve reached 4 infinities at this moment, and the 5th is looming. Not really motivated to get another one. It was fun but will try it again a bit later.

3 Likes

No problem. Thanks for playing and giving the feedback you did.

Iā€™m still busy on making the savegame system currently.

2 Likes

I like this

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lot of money. Like really.

2 Likes