iRacing - The Ultimate in Sim Racing

Murphy hey?

2 Likes

What wheel did you end up getting?

1 Like

Logitech G920 from Evetech Black Friday deal that Soli pointed me to.

Think I’ve got the steering dialed in eventually. Now need to work out the FFB and pedal sensitivities. Anyone got iRacing settings they’d like to share for it?

1 Like

I thought thats what you had before?

1 Like

Nah, my ex was a Driving Force GT.

1 Like

Ah, another classic! Well, congrats on the new wheel! Now join us in the dark side!

2 Likes

To facilitate all member promotions at end of season and season switchover, there will be no sessions scheduled in series between 22:00GMT and 24:00GMT today.

3 Likes

Olt and I racing F3 - https://www.twitch.tv/nosferatie

3 Likes

I can look for you tonight, provided I have internet and power. Last night our power came on for a bit but we had no internet.

2 Likes

Nou gaan ons race!

2 Likes

Congrats @oltman!

1 Like

Let me post my promotion as well. Yay now I can also do IMSA with you all!!

3 Likes

Congrats @DieGrootHammer!

1 Like

Last night’s F3 was great fun!

1 Like

How to choose a GTE car. Disclaimer, I have the 488 and M8.

This is how a hobby escalates in a first world country:

HAHAHA! Week 13!

3 Likes

Last night’s F3 race:

2 Likes

Yes, that is my bright yellow Learner Driver car :smiley:

3 Likes

Great review of the GTE cars. I agree, selecting is very subjective, but kind of share his opinion.

He did forget to mention this season the 488 did gain some fat, +5kg extra and the BMW went on diet. My gut think this is for a sponsorship deal but don’t quote me.

But I agree, if you new, go 488. Then decide. On Mosport I had the same experience, third best time was Porsche, second best Ferrari, best… BMW… and I love my Porsche :frowning:

1 Like

Urgh all I want to do is go home and do some iRacing. But I have my last dance lesson tonight and load shedding, so might not have ago with the new IMSA cars.

I’ve watched the video as well, and I have some issues with it. But at least it gives some ideas of cars. I’ve in any case went ahead and bought the Ferrari before watching it.

1 Like

Mark Bakkum, VRS GT iRacing champ did the same around Brazil and did:

Ferrari - 1:27.260
BMW - 1:27.270
Porsche - 1:27.500

1 Like