iRacing - The Ultimate in Sim Racing

A nice summary of the new Season Build update:

4 Likes

Jimmer Bobimmer is streaming his 24 Hrs of Le Mans right now. Not sure it is the official top split race:

Now you too can be like Lewis and complain about having kak tyres while setting fastest laps!

3 Likes

I wonder if Max will take the Merc for a spin in iRacing :smile:

3 Likes

If anybody wants to sign up, please use my referral link below :wink:

3 Likes

Its finally here!

1 Like

Yours for only $100!

I wonder if Max will drive it?

@DarthMol is having sleepless nights! @MaxV33 please answer the man already!

2 Likes

You know you’re getting old when you use the same joke without even realising it :older_man:

3 Likes

This looks familiar…

Also a refresh of Watkins Glen, one of my favourite iRacing tracks!

1 Like

The sim racing community, both iRacing fans and haters have all praised and said nothing but good things about the new W12. Seems like it is the most accurate, detailed car in all of sim racing. I wish I could try it out.

Also that new Hyundai is BEGGING me to thrash it around.

Also Watkins Glen is looking so good.

Also I miss sim racing. Like a lot!!

1 Like
1 Like

Dude, I am waiting for the server downtime to test it out! Then I might take a dip! :wink:

I’ll join you later in the new year. I’m definitely resubbing just to try out these. Apparently IMSA Pilot Project is effectively turning into a TCR with these cars, and there is a new TCR championship as well.

Yip, the Audi S3 was the only real TCR and now there are 2 more cars…

Dear Oltman,

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on track!

1 Like

LOLOL

3 Likes

2022 Season 2 kicks off next week with a few new additions (all paid DLC, of course!)

There is some significant changes to the entire GT3 roster. It fell behind ACC recently but they are making a big push to win the crowd for GT3 back to iRacing.

In the same breath they are also expanding their GT4 cars by adding the Aston Martin Vantage GT4.

The collaboration with Dallara produced the iR-01, a no nonsense V10 open wheeler, but it really is not very popular. With the Merc W12 releasing late last year, it is pretty much dead. So they looked to lower Formula’s and are adding the iR-04.

The big block fans are also treated with the new Brazilian Stock Cars. I have driven these in Automobilista 2 and they can be fun, but hard core!

The Touring Car class, aparently one of the fastest growing categories, is getting yet another car this season, the Hyundai Veloster N (the N is for Nurburgring, or the Namyang Circuit where the N badge cars are tested).

Finally, 2 new tracks are also available.

Firstly a new track in AUS, The Winton Motor Raceway, probably to bring the V8 Supercars some new spice.

Then also a dirt oval that looks like every other oval. I dont get these races at all…

2 Likes

That’s a pretty hefty update :+1::+1:

1 Like

If only time was on my side to get back into iRacing. This update looks absolutely amazing and the game just gets better and better every season!

This will be a “no new purchases” season for me, and I’ll get into the GT3 stuff when the RaceFace season ends :wink:

1 Like