Jo-Burgers Meat Up

In fairness, I was enabled by @Wyvern who organised the whole thing after I said I wanted to meet up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes Master, I agree master. Whatever master says how it happened master.

1 Like

You can ask @DieGrootHammer, I have a habit of doing that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not actually, no. The huge Fleisherei supermarket / offices across Parmalat have a very nice restaurant at the back called Bistro. If you havenā€™t ever been there, SHAME ON YOU. Their breakfasts and steaks are divine and they have what seems to be great burgers as wellā€¦

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve added it to the list.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been there! I tried out wagyu steak there.

1 Like

and how was the steak?

It was excellent but not worth the crazy price in my opinion. I mean if I was a billionaire then Iā€™d eat it every day but for now itā€™s a once in a lifetime thing to try out.

2 Likes

Their Welsh Rarebit breakfast is incredible. Best poached eggs Iā€™ve ever had. Wife also swears by their ā€œbiltong and mieliepapā€ breakfast.

AYE!!!

(this body is clear and a complete sentence)

3 Likes

I might not be able to join in Centurion. Someone else will have to take the selfie

1 Like

Where are you located?

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to do the next one. I can make any day except 1 December :stuck_out_tongue: .
If youā€™re going to Centurion I can recommend Burger Bistro as well though.

3 Likes

Far south, beyond UmbƤr, in a place called Midvaal.

I have to be at The Cradle around 15h00, but I saw now that itā€™s closer to Centurion than I thought. Might then actually work. The wife and terrorist will have to tag along though.

Anyone else dragging their SOā€™s along? Little ones?

3 Likes

Whew, you are far away!

My SO works on Saturdays so she wonā€™t be joining us.

1 Like

im dragging mine with

2 Likes

I wont be able to join the 1st, work till 2 and have an appointment at 3:30 :sweat_smile: ill join next time. I can do Sundays generally

2 Likes

Iā€™m fine with the Sunday too if people would rather have it on the Sunday.

1 Like

I can do sunday as well

but we need to lock in a date and venue this week still.

1 Like

Weā€™ll also be back on Sunday.

And then Iā€™ll also bring my SO. She usually takes over when I run out of my quota of words to say for the day :smiley:

1 Like