Jo-Burgers Meat Up

Currently 2 December is winning.

1 Like

ok so since 02 December is winning. its settled, the Jo-burgers night will now be Jo-Burger Day - 2 December @ 12:00pm

now to vote for WHERE:

• • Burger Bistro, Jean Avenue, Centurion
  • • Bistro, in the huge Fleisherei supermarket / offices across Parmalat
  • • Eugene’s Casa Portuguese & Pub across the road from Grey Owl
  • • Prue Leith’s Chef’s Academy Restaurant
  • • Hemingway’s at Leriba Lodge
  • • The Godfather
  • • Railways, Irene

0 voters

2 Likes

Dammit. Want 2 votes. I think Railways is actually a very very cool chilled spot to just sit and chat with people. Not a formal restaurant vibe at all

1 Like

Same with Bistro@Fleisherei. We would be able to arrange a dedicated area gor the get-together either inside or out. Besides, it’s about 10km closer for the Jo’burg crowd than Burger Bistro…

If I’m being selfish, I could also vote for The Godfather, as I stay very close to it. The Italian restaurant directly across from it is also highly rated, if people want proper wood-fired pizzas and great pasta dishes.

2 Likes

Dont know where any of these are :joy: shall go by comments

1 Like

Right, so does that settle it then? Are we meeting this Sunday at Burger Bistro?

2 Likes

No! Why do all the Jo-burgers want to drive so far to Burger Bistro when Bistro@Fleisherei is closer and has so much more options (not burgers specifically) to choose from? I suggest a recount of the votes… This seems rigged.

3 Likes

This place?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the one that some of us want to go to. I like it because it’s easy to get to, have ample parking, a big variety on the menu and I can quickly stop by the butchery which is excellent. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also if any Joburgers need a ride then let me know.

I’m in the West so I can take people from the West and the North. Or I can pick people up in the North if they come from the East and don’t want to drive the whole way.

1 Like

Are you gonna send me biltong? Since I am missing out :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m keen to car pool.

2 Likes

Cool, you can pm me where to pick you up.

Haha if we go to @FarligOpptreden’s place then I’ll get you biltong.

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind!! Voted for the other place, as it is closer to me.

1 Like

Haha some peoples votes count for more than others.

1 Like

As it should be, obviously.

1 Like

I’ve rocked the vote. You all made me buy into this two-restaurant system instead of voting for the one true candidate — Railways.

By the way: Burger Bistro is further for those driving from Joburg, but it is very close to the Jean Avenue offramp — very easy to get to. It also has enough parking as it is in a shopping centre (Clubview Corner). Not sure about butcheries and biltong shops, but Clubview Corner does have a Spar.

*Edit: I see Fleisherei is winning without my help, so I have given my vote back to Railways, where it belongs.

2 Likes

The Fleisherei is huge, it’s like a Super Spar full of meat. You can’t beat that…

1 Like

the poll will close on Wednesday so then we will finalise everything and make a booking? or should we give the poll until today and then close it.
im happy to do any of the options, as i have never been to any of those restaurants (apart from burger bistro, but the kempton park one)

1 Like