Jo-Burgers Meat Up

I’ll leave this here so long…

2 Likes

I’m having that fillet if we end up going there!

2 Likes

Well there you have it, a clear winner. And now I’m hungy.

3 Likes

Check their burgers on the lunch menu. Quite a wide, exotic variety to choose from.

3 Likes

Me toooooooooooooooooo and I cant pay R1300 just for a steak right now

2 Likes

You sonofabitcha…

4 Likes

1 Like

Glad to see everybody got swayed by my subtle pleading…

3 Likes

Damn I might not be able to join anymore :confused:
Will try get myself out of current arrangements and do my best to join

1 Like

So are we still calling this a burgers night or is it more of a meat up? :smirk:

9 Likes

You know we are doing it in Centurion especially for you. More people are coming through from Joburg.

Wait waht? O_o Did just my vote count?

You complained when we said we wanted it somewhere in the middle so we made it in Centurion. :smile:

2 Likes

hahaha ja now we are doing it for @Blazzok(cause he is from middelburg), @FarligOpptreden (Cause he has a baby) and for @Donisia (cause its also closer for her )

1 Like

Centurion is much closer for me as well. If it was in Joburg I probably would have chickened out.

I changed my vote to Bistro vleiserei, because I don’t really care which one we go to. Looking at the location of Burger Bistro and Bistro, they aren’t that far apart.

Carpool from Middelburg anyone?

2 Likes

Ill be there, will probs bring someone with me though
maybe 2 people

3 Likes

ok cool, so can everyone not coming stag let me know so that i can call them to book a table/s?

1 Like

I’ll just confirm with the wife tonight. We can’t join for lunch, but might come for a drink and a hello? Would be great to meet everyone

1 Like

I’m most probsbly coming alone. Will confirm with the wife though…