MEW Biggest Loser ⚖

Thats alright for now.

Would suggest you have more carbs during the day seeing as they are an insane energy source. Dont be afraid of the carbs especially a full potato as its one of the most satiating food around. That and healthy snacks are the best for curbing hunger during the day( Popcorn, Whey protein, fruit in moderation etc).

What most people fail to understand is that if you cut fats you have so much room for carbs and protein and in big volumes too, like more than you can eat. Its so satisfying :smiley:.

:man_cook:

1 Like

Hehehe the problem I am finding right now is I am stuffed by dinner just by the stuff I eat
during the day

Im not a big carb person in general, I do like pasta and potato and some rice. But all in moderation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats not even a problem. Its good progress. Shows that your body is telling you that you are full with smaller portion sizes. Its a great achievement.

:man_cook:

1 Like

Trust me i am not complaining!

1 Like

Sorry, had a crazy busy day. Will send details on Sunday. Will go get measuring tape tomorrow.

2 Likes

Please don’t forget to send measurements, photo etc to me today ! @czc @Wyvern @oltman @Wlad @Solitude @murfle @GregRedd

4 Likes

Sent via, whatsap

2 Likes

Still waiting on @czc @oltman @Wlad @Solitude @murfle @Elchane @GregRedd

3 Likes

Going to do my measurements now and will send.

1 Like

Please include frontal and side pics with the measurements and weight :grinning: @Solitude

1 Like

Oh didn’t see this before.

1 Like

Whoops, sorry. Completely forgot! I will send my pics and measurements tomorrow. Sorry about that!

1 Like

Same - forgot too. Much sorryness. Will PM weight and measurements first thing tomorrow morning. Not sure about the pics, but will make a plan.

I have been doing a weekly weigh-in on Monday mornings for the past 2 months, but I’ll happily switch to Sunday mornings going forward.

1 Like

Monday morning works

2 Likes

Will send now.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry I don’t have a scale or know anybody that has one so I have no idea how I’m gonna get my weight. I’m sure my mom has measuring tape somewhere, just need to have a look when I don’t feel crap as I do now.

3 Likes

In what sense are you not feeling well. I sent her my measurements feeling huge. But she pointed out that 4 weeks ago and now - my shape has already changed!

1 Like

Must I DM it to @Donisia ?

Yep I sent via whatsapp cos I could :stuck_out_tongue: But DM is just fine

Does anyone know a place to look up what healthy measurements should be?