MEW Biggest Loser ⚖

:grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve been feeling sick since yesterday afternoon. Had to sit at work until 21:30 last night and it was horrible. Feel a bit better today but still not 100%. Probably just have the flu, headache, stuffy nose, etc. I did go to into the hospital where I work last night and had them take my temperature but it was only 34 so I don’t have a fever at least.

3 Likes

I dont think you should really focus on that but rather the loss of cm/mm instead as every one has vastly different measurements, limb length, muscle mass etc…

Just set a small, med and long term goal to try reach and on top of that for guys at least the scale is a better indication of weight loss. For Ladies on the other hand the tape is better as naturally they tend to store fat in certain places cus biology.

:man_cook:

3 Likes

Although @czc if you are curious. :man_cook:

1 Like

Well Donsie made me notice how much I have already gone down in cm’s even if we dont have my original measurements when I started this. I hadnt realised it was that much already.

1 Like

Yea thats good to hear.

Beginner gains are generally the most substantial, so i encourage every one to try milk as much as you can out of that transitional phase as you make the most headway in that time.

2 Likes

well with this heat i think we all already heading in the right direction ><

2 Likes

I’m melting!

Sadly, soon as it gets cooler, all my fat reappears. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Remember, drink extra water. If you wait until you feel you need it, it’s too late…

Dang, it’s too late for me :\

Just don’t drink the nazi snowman water.

2 Likes

Hey everyone sorry have had a busy day, your goal for the week is to increase water intake and get off your feet as much as possible

4 Likes

I cant increase my water :stuck_out_tongue: I drink on average 4 - 6L a day (of which 1 cup is in my smoothie and 1 cup of coffee a day)

2 Likes

Also to add to to the goal above,

I recommend you all up your salt intake along side that increase in water as salt has its own transporter to transport carbs (glucose into cells), helps muscles contract, keeps the blood volume high and most importantly will keep you in a more hydrated state for longer. It will also help get rid of that pesky water weight some people tend to hold onto.

DON’T DO THIS IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE THOUGH. I only recommend a slight increase in salt but then again am not a doctor, am chef.

3 Likes

Since you are a chef

I need more ideas of what to do with broccoli (for some reason its all my mum cooks these days for me and I am gatvol) She just steams it normally. I make a nice mongolian stirfry with it. But the father figure in the house will not eat stirfry

1 Like

3 Likes

To be fair im not a qualified chef either lol.

To be honest im fairly strict when it comes to my diet that some would call the bro diet. SO i literally steam every veggie and eat it like that :laughing:. There is not a lot to do other than something not healthy so rather try convince the rents to rotate them veggies. I will update if i find something cool :smiley:.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Luckily I already did that because of the hot day.

2 Likes

No :laughing:

3 Likes

If it fits your macros, mix diced bacon, broccoli florets, small cubes of cheese, sunflower seeds, and a sauce made of mayo and vinegar.

Since this is a health thread, you probably want to drop the cheese though, and be careful with the bacon. For the sauce, I can’t imagine vinegar on its own would work, so maybe just skip it outright… Looking at the Mongolian beef recipe, I’m wondering if soy sauce would work.

A pack of bacon and a head of broccoli should make 4 meals. For me, it is usually one though.

1 Like

Still waiting on @oltman & @Wlad , let me know if youd like to opt out, id suggest doing the weigh in even if your not feeling 100s, it is a long challenge after all

2 Likes