Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Terminal damage on stage 5, might be the same corner.

1 Like

Yip, can choose any care in Group A

1 Like

Good to have you back @WarRack101.

Yip, as @the9avenger9 says, any car in Group A that you want for this event. This is Round 1 of 12. Each new event will feature a different car class. All the details for the season are here. GLHF!

This league is really growing huh.

1 Like

@GregRedd. Need help please

3 Likes

It is. And it’s worth mentioning to all, but especially the newer rallyists, MEW does have a good bit of racing gaming going on fairly regularly. In addition to Dirt Rally, we do regular Assetto Corsa events, and visit the F1 games and Assetto Corsa Competitizione too.

At the moment we have a 3-hour endurance race coming up this weekend on Assetto Corsa that @Slinx is organising - check it out if you are keen please: Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

Road Atlanta Poster

cc: @WarRack101 @the9avenger9 @Boogey

3 Likes

On it - soon as the stupid site loads for me…

2 Likes

What do I do? Like I have no idea XD

2 Likes

Nothing you can do until I approve your membership. And I can only do that once I can get into the site. Trying 3 different browsers and my phone at the moment and they’re all just hanging… :frowning: I’m really sorry about that, but there’s nothing I can do other than send Codemasters another grumpy Tweet…

While you’re waiting, go do some practice runs in-game, set up your controller, etc. If you go to Free Play from the main menu, then Custom and you can set up some Monte Carlo stages with Group A cars to have a practice.

Once your membership is active, on the same screen (Freeplay) in the bottom right you should see Racenet Clubs option. Clicking on that will then take you to all the Clubs you belong to and let you enter the MEW event from there.

Soon as the club site loads and I can approve your membership I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Will see if can get this game working with controller, had issues before, then I might join.

2 Likes

Okay, you are now an official MEW Dirt Rally 2 Club member. :smiley: You may have to close and restart the game to get the club event to show up - let me know if you have any issues.

2 Likes

Thanks Greg.

To anyone who might be interested, but feels intimidated, this is probably one of the most beginner friendly “endurance” series out there. You just need to be able to string a few clean laps together and get out the way of the faster guys, about that’s it. Finishing an endurance race is the achievement, where you place is secondary.
So come join us! There will probably be another one in March. I want to keep it going on a semi-regular schedule, but we need more drivers for that to be a thing.

1 Like

Wrong. I can’t, and I had a great time at Daytona, in spite of the Corvette!

I mean, a short string of clean laps in a 100+ lap race should be doable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My track record begs to differ.

/Puts on sunglasses

1 Like

Did 2 races last night. Let’s just say I rolled alot

3 Likes

So i took a shortcut down a steep high when i really didnt have to, now Im chilling watching everyone put in times

5 Likes

So it looks like the event needs the DLC will check if I can afford it with the next payday and then I’ll definitely join. Might as well do some career in the meantime and get a better grip on the games mechanics

2 Likes

I wonder if it was the same spot I went over!

1 Like

If it is, Im already down there, I made camp so come over there’s a nice fire and the sound of turbo noises of drivers that managed to keep it between the lines.

4 Likes