MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Those two red turns are horrible. I mess them up every time. I also keep hitting that stupid pillar :stuck_out_tongue:. Itā€™s fun to play the game for a bit again though.

1 Like

So yeah, for those who havenā€™t seen the wonderful rock solid annoying structures on the course, hereā€™s a small rundown:

On this first uphill, the left pillar. Not your friend.

Then the building so inconveniently in the way. Donā€™t the people living there know we have a racing line to follow. So inconsiderate :grin:

Then hereā€™s a full blown pro tip (not really pro tip) that will catch you unaware (not really, itā€™s quite self explanatory) if you donā€™t be carefulā€¦

This step on the 2nd red, your last corner in the course:

Donā€™t hit it at speed! Or at all. Or youā€™ll go full R. Kelly on itā€¦

:grin: so yeah. Now you too can give your carā€™s paintwork some ā€˜pazaazā€™ with the walls gently caressing you :grin:

Enjoy the track, I know I am :tada::+1:

2 Likes

That Audi looks like you parked it under a densely populated tree

2 Likes

:laughing::see_no_evil: it does, it does.

I feel like Iā€™m playing flight simulator :grin:

Also, just some cool elephants.

Less than a second between us @FarligOpptreden. Well done. Come on, you can do it.

Iā€™ll try my best! Have to do a bit of work now, Iā€™ll see if I can give it another bash tonight. It does feel like I can do a lot better, as I keep on messing up on the long turn before the first hairpin. Thatā€™s where your ghost shoots away from me.

2 Likes

Great. Yeah that part is flat out from the pillar till that castle on the other end. Lots of screeching tyres but no brakes, no lifting, and no sliding.
Keep it up :ok_hand:

Times for today

Loving the track, its short enough that I can actually remember it. I struggle with the longer and less unique looking tracks that i need to keep looking at the map, which doesnā€™t help.

For any of the new guys joining us, take off break assist (itā€™s on by default i believe). You will easily save 5 seconds on this lap.

2 Likes

Im gona lay down some tracks tonight!

1 Like

Great stuff @Tom. Yeah I donā€™t think I can squeeze any more out of this track. Maybe like 0.050 or something.

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken down the mighty @Flex in Forza (it was only one challenge, but still) and now I am going for me next target. Driveclub has been bought. I will get delivery of the game on Wednesday, and from next week I shall challenge @Entity TO THE DEATH (or try and get within at least 5 seconds of him).

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :slight_smile: Iā€™m keen for you to join. I donā€™t mind losing, as long as I had fun doing it :slight_smile: Worthy opponent and all that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is unacceptableā€¦ you need to get one race in this week so u dont miss the first race of Season 2!!!

season 2 :wink:

1 Like

I meanā€¦ thats totally what i saidā€¦ :shushing_face:

1 Like

More participants! This is starting to heat up in a nice way.

1 Like

Yeah. Looking good.

Itā€™s easier to chase than to be chased :grin: