MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

You guys are getting too close for comfort :grin:
Keep it up.

Takealot confirmed that they will be delivering the game today, so might get in some laps later on today hopefully. Get to grips with the game and start gaining some levels in order to also partake in this challenge.

1 Like

The wifes Dad was round for dinner last night so i didnt manage to get any laps in!

Tonight!

1 Like

Can I suggest we use a point system more like real motor racing since more people seem to be participating this time round? 1st= 10, 2nd =8, 3rd = 6, 4th=5, 5th =4 6th=3, 7th=2, 8th=1. Or something along those lines. Gives you a little bonus getting into the top.

2 Likes

Sounds good.

Could everyone please name a colour they like. It’s for something I’m doing for the results board. Preferably not the same colour as someone else, if it is then I’ll make one ‘light’ and one ‘dark’.
Thanks

Gimme dat blue to match my PSN avatar :sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess I’m brown then.

Can be any colour :grin:

Since blue is already taken I will go for red.

1 Like

Okay only a 19Gb download before I can play. And I’ll pick green

1 Like

I’ll go for purple. Dark purple.

Cyan or mint.

1 Like

We have 2 new racers :grinning: what a spread :+1:

1 Like

I’ll try and improve my time tonight. Had a go-live celebration dinner for one of my projects last night.

2 Likes

Are you trying to destroy my will to livel?

1 Like

haha, I forgot how awesome this game is… I havent played nearly enough, but it was loads of fun! Will try again tonight, I only did a few runs last night to get back into it, my skills are lacking though lol…

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be able to improve my time, but I’m comfortable in the middle of the pack. I actually thought I’d be dead last from the word go, I’m pretty bad at driving accurately in games. Will probably give it another attempt or two anyway though.

1 Like

I was extremely surprised to see i wasnt last lol… I suck at this game, but we will get better im sure!

1 Like

You all are breathing down my neck. My rear view mirror would be full :slight_smile: