MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

I’m aiming to get a bunch more laps in tonight and get a much better time.

Hopefully.

1 Like

How does one livel? And no, my rightful place is second. I just slipped up the one race last season because I didn’t watch the times after the weekend… :smile:

2 Likes

Teal for me

1 Like

How long does it take to progress and unlock the stuff needed for the challenges? I’ll only be starting the game for the first time ever tonight, and I want to know do I need to have a marathon session before joining the challenge, or should I be able to unlock it tonight already?

1 Like

I believe Entity chose a pretty low requirement. But it really doesn’t take long, go do the single player competitions and you level pretty quick. Its also good practice with the different cars.

2 Likes

The Challenge at the moment you should be able to play right away, I really havent played a lot and I could so you will be fine…

@Talentloos you must come join! You dont need to unlock shit to be part of the pack!

2 Likes

Okay this is good news for me. I’ll try and get things going and try to set at least a sighter lap in within the next couple of days.

1 Like

Your slowly growing to be my nemesis. I will be trying to improve my time again tonight, I was unsuccessful last night.

1 Like

Did a quick google, Driver Level 7: Audi RS 5 Coupe (Sports) unlock. It doesn’t take long to get to level 7.

2 Likes

Think im only lvl 8 lol

1 Like

*You’re

:wink:

(nothing wrong with some friendly rivalry)

1 Like

:neutral_face:

1 Like

I try and choose low level cars, but sometimes I need to choose the higher ones.

Also, feel free to suggest cars or tracks.

1 Like

Here’s the final placing for Season 1.

Excuse my terrible graphics. Here’s to a fun Season 2.

5 Likes

I’d be a little close to 3rd if I was wearing my ice skates

1 Like

I’ll put snow in the next challenge, just for you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right, I’ve played for about an hour now, and I got to at least post a time for this week’s challenge. Yay. Though Driveclub needs some getting used to. This is NOT Forza at all. The driving mechanics is so much more arcade-like, and the breaking, even though I’ve turned the assist all the way off, is like a super power. Its not bad, it’s just nowhere close to what I’m used to in Forza.

1 Like

Great. Thanks for taking the time to put down a lap time.

Yay. Welcome @DieGrootHammer to the ratrace :tada::grinning:

2 Likes

it just occurred to me that probably noone else has hardcore mode enabled.

My time is much better now

1 Like