MEW Driveclub PS4 Racing Club - Season 2

Yes I need a club as well. I wouldn’t mind joining the MEW club

1 Like

Done! I’ll leave my current club tonight and get a mew one going. Then I’ll do some tours and get it to level 6, and beyond.

There are only 6 per club, if we need more we can make more than one club.

1 Like

I’ll join over the weekend and contribute to upping it’s level.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll invite everyone who needs it, then it doesn’t matter what driving you do, it all contributes to the club.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

I really struggled with that little car, one mistake, and you will be slow around the next couple corners until you back up to speed.

1 Like

Yeah, especially on the uphill.

Despite not being able to do the challenge, I had a great hour this morning! Im definitely getting the hang of the game better…

2 Likes

so who all needs to be in a club? There’s 8 of us but there can only be 6 in a club. I can jump between 2 clubs to get their levels up. A club of 4 and another of 3?

Or must I just ‘sort it out’? :grinning:

I can’t remember if I’m clubbed or not :expressionless:

1 Like

I need a club. Currently not in one

1 Like

SORT IT OUT ENTITY!!!

Thanks Bro! I think its just Hammer and Myself, so maybe Start one with us 3 so long and if more need to join then we can go from there?

1 Like

I see mostly everyone else is in a club. @Deadlypinecone let me know if you want to swop out as I see your club level is low still.
I’ll start building up the levels a bit. Let me know if I missed anyone out.

I see I can only start building up levels if at least one person joins.

Join someone :grinning:

Im at work… Will join as soon as im home…

1 Like

Ok, we’re at level 6 and ready to go.

Also, I defended our honour seeing that some other clubs challenged us to races :grinning:

So now hopefully everyone can attempt the course with the BMW. I see @Grievous has already put up a time.

Let me know if anyone gets stuck :+1::checkered_flag:

Awesome thanks bro!

Look who I found :grin:

You honestly created the Dark Souls of driving challenges this week! At least I managed to hold first place for a couple of minutes, so it’s all good. I beat the time @Grievous set initially, so I called it a day. My hands were sweating profusely after setting that time and I had a headache from the stress, so I decided to just do some tour races instead.

2 Likes